Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you punch this college basketball player in the face?

she shouldn't disrespect her country and all it's proud people by doing that.

I wonder how she would feel if in her career all her MEN bosses ignored her for promotions because their view happened to be a sexist one.

She should be kicked off the team. She is representing her college when she's playing ball. She has the right to protest when she is representing only herself. She is a shameless cunt that hasn't formed enough grey matter to deserve the right to protest. I don't think eighteen year olds should even vote. There is a big difference between 18 year-olds in 2003 than say twenty years ago.

I'd have sex with her.

Hell I never pledge to that flag nor salute it. I only do that for 13 stars.

shes got cajones, i tend to agree with her sentiments about the war although i don't know if i would act the same way as her. I don't like the idea of the admin kickin her off the team though at all though.

when she disrespects the flag, she isn't just disrespecting the government, she's disrespecting the country as a whole

off to Iraq I say

Fuck that flag. Americans flag is OLD Glory the 13 stars. They can stick their 50 starred piece of shit.

She's expressing very inpopular views in a peaceul manner during a period of patriotic fervor, and enduring nationwide ridicule for it along the way. How many of you would be willing to do that for something you believed in? Honestly?

Me. Hell I have before matter of fact. It takes guts. Something the brainwashed "Anerica can do no wrong" sheep DON'T HAVE!

I hear one more liberal piece of shit blame this war on oil I am going to kick them in the throat. Do any of you fucks remember the WTC? We are dealing with a madman that supports these people that commited that crime. Granted, the whole world hates us because of the fact we are spoon feeding the jews with american tax dollars. But...regardless...Saddam has violated all the rules imposed on him after Desert Storm so fuck him.

PS: if you liberals would let us drill for oil in the north you would not have an excuse not to go to war, hmmmmm...interesting.

Top Bottom