Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you punch this college basketball player in the face?

rickcorso said:
I punch ALL basketball players in the face

Come punch me big boy.

-------------------------------
Anyway, about the young lady. I think she should keep it to herself. There are many things that you can and should speak out about. This one will only make her life difficult and her pursuit of happiness will be hampered by it. She will be happy bc of the point she is making but future and present opportunities and doors will be slammed in her face as a result. Indeed they should. You are an Amercian, whether you like it or not. If you don't feel comfortable, get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you in the ass. :)

She's just expressing/protesting the way she feels fit. It's called freedom of expression. Nothing wrong with that as long as it's done in civilized manner and no one gets hurt.

Saizen said:
She's just expressing/protesting the way she feels fit. It's called freedom of expression. Nothing wrong with that as long as it's done in civilized manner and no one gets hurt.

Agreed. She has every right to do what she's doing. However, my guess is that some day, she'll realize the difference between her country and her government. You do not turn your back on your country, literally or figuratively, simply because you disagree with how the government conducts itself.

to add what gymtime was saying, I really think she should have found another venue to express herself. Go ahead and protest or whatever on your own time, but not during a state funded (I think) basketball game.

Top Bottom