Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Tiny Tank have sex sober?

slat1 said:
Remember what it was like at that age! It was all about getting drunk and getting ass! LOL
shit I'm 43 and it's still "all" about that

I have to talk to TT to confirm... but... I think it happened. Something about him having one drink then switching to diet coke. I heard something briefly about a car too. LOL.
I will try to get him to post up all the details to confirm!!!

slat1 said:
I have to talk to TT to confirm... but... I think it happened. Something about him having one drink then switching to diet coke. I heard something briefly about a car too. LOL.
I will try to get him to post up all the details to confirm!!!

yeah your dam right it happend only 1 drink aswell ! it was that Bitch who fell out with her B/F yet again, and came crying back to me, i got a call her wanting to get out the house so we went for a few drinks. now right at the start i could tell there was something up, because when i was joking about she laughed alot and put her hand on my groin area. which she never does, so after 1 drink i thought fuck it.anyway it was a really good night and neither of us had much drink, as she was driving home ( yes as she was driving home ) she was like i need money out so she pulled over in like this old unused car park where i think there is a ATM, anyway she paused for a while, and as she went for her card she pulled out a rubber. and well the rest is history. that was round about Mid decemeber, i have no proff of it, which i know will ovo piss u haters that lost money, but now i got my digital camera from Xmas i wont miss a thing in future. but now shes not speaking to me, because she blew me off to be with her ?XXXXXXX got i forgot how many times she ended it with him, i guess the engagment is back on for them lol.

tinytank said:
yeah your dam right it happend only 1 drink aswell ! it was that Bitch who fell out with her B/F yet again, and came crying back to me, i got a call her wanting to get out the house so we went for a few drinks. now right at the start i could tell there was something up, because when i was joking about she laughed alot and put her hand on my groin area. which she never does, so after 1 drink i thought fuck it.anyway it was a really good night and neither of us had much drink, as she was driving home ( yes as she was driving home ) she was like i need money out so she pulled over in like this old unused car park where i think there is a ATM, anyway she paused for a while, and as she went for her card she pulled out a rubber. and well the rest is history. that was round about Mid decemeber, i have no proff of it, which i know will ovo piss u haters that lost money, but now i got my digital camera from Xmas i wont miss a thing in future. but now shes not speaking to me, because she blew me off to be with her ?XXXXXXX got i forgot how many times she ended it with him, i guess the engagment is back on for them lol.

LMAO, although I don't think you got laid sober, I hope you get lots of good pics with tha camera and you share EVERY single one with us. With the exception of that guys ass you posted. Now go get drunk.

Top Bottom