Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Tiny Tank have sex sober?

slat1 said:
Upate? Must be hard not drinking during the holiday season... LOL

lol yeah its like 2pm, and im away drinking a 12 hour session will do me good. lol i wonder how many vodkas and cokes i can drink in 12 hours ??

I used to be a Stoli/tonic guy... or Captain and diet Coke. Both with a lime.

Getting wasted and getting laid was awesome!

TT, you could be on a nonstop bender until after the bet closes!!!

I think he is still out getting wasted! Its that time of year. Think about all his friends that are back. They will all want to get together and get drunk.
I say the only time he is not drinking is when he is sleeping!!!

ok my update is, i tryed to go sober on Exmas eve i acually lasted about 2 hours. but i started drinking again when i thought i was going to get into a fight. you see i was taking this dudes feonci out, they were on a Break. so i was showing her a good time. anyway i was up buying the drinks when i felt like a hard tap on my back. aparintly he hit me . lol i turned round and saw like 3 of his friends pulling him back saying "leave it just leave it" winked then smiled at the guy. which made him try and go for me again. later on i saw him in the toilet. and i grabbed him and told him that he should think himself Very lucky that i didnt break him in 2. and that that was my Xmas present to him. i aslo said that if he wanted to try something like that again, id be happy to kick his ass. i also told him that he better think about what he had done as im part of a Click round here that would be most unwise to get on the wronge side of. he looked pritty scared after that. then on xmas he phoned that girl(his X) and told her what i had done, and started going on about how his brother is in the IRA, and if he wanted bad enough could get me killed. but im not really that worried, for 1 ive done fuck all wronge apart from try and get in with his misses, and 2nd the boy is full of shit ! oh and got wasted on Xmas day, but stayed in on boxing day.

first, getting in with someones fiancee is punishable by death in some parts of the world, and secondly...why the hell did you drink more when you thought you were going to rip? dont tell me you fight better drunk, thats just mad..

Top Bottom