Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Tiny Tank have sex sober?

GoldenDelicious said:
first, getting in with someones fiancee is punishable by death in some parts of the world, and secondly...why the hell did you drink more when you thought you were going to rip? dont tell me you fight better drunk, thats just mad..

i fight worse drunk, but dont feel a thing . ;)

slat1 said:
Remember what it was like at that age! It was all about getting drunk and getting ass! LOL
lol it still is baby, it still is ;)

tinytank said:
i fight worse drunk, but dont feel a thing . :D
lol youre nuts

im still waiting for the day i get to find some of teh guys ive had rips with when im fully sober...i am going to go to town on their asses :evil:

lol youre nuts

im still waiting for the day i get to find some of teh guys ive had rips with when im fully sober...i am going to go to town on their asses :evil:[/QUOTE]

lol. walking down the street sober im a bit worried cause i coulda kicked some of the guys in, hell their brothers , friends ect. damm this town is small. well it sounds like u have been in a few scraps, i gotta ask you whats the worst hit uve taken, iv been lucky and not had nothing that bad to be honest, a few knees, elbows, and a headbutt that hutt like a mother fucker. but im normaly with my boys, and they always save my ass. lol ill be unlucky one time i know it.

tinytank said:
lol youre nuts

im still waiting for the day i get to find some of teh guys ive had rips with when im fully sober...i am going to go to town on their asses :evil:
lol. walking down the street sober im a bit worried cause i coulda kicked some of the guys in, hell their brothers , friends ect. damm this town is small. well it sounds like u have been in a few scraps, i gotta ask you whats the worst hit uve taken, iv been lucky and not had nothing that bad to be honest, a few knees, elbows, and a headbutt that hutt like a mother fucker. but im normaly with my boys, and they always save my ass. lol ill be unlucky one time i know it.
2 worst hits i took were both cheap hits from the side when i wasnt looking. one on the jaw spraining it and ruining my enjoyment of steak for a few weeks (damn lucky it didnt break or KO me) and the other landed on the cheekbone (from a bouncer who stepped in with his weight, straight punch with his good hand)

the first one was from a guy i was feuding with and had given a couple of combos to earlier, and the second was from the mate of a bloke i was trying to talk out of a fight. i made a thread on it. the latest one has me really pissed off, im going to fucken destroy those pricks when i find them one on one. im not putting tickets on myself but i have decent natural ability, decent training, very fit at the moment and in no way a punch pulling softcock - ill give 100% and either theyre fucked or i am, no halfway shit, while these guys only have balls when they have backup, and not even then. cunts. when i saw one of the guys in real life all he did was look at his shoes, fucker was ready to rumble with a head full of booze and a mate at his back, but wouldnt make eye contact in the daylight (public place. no posibility of a brawl)

ill let you know what happens

Last edited:
I don't care if its public or not. I take care of my business! Then again. That would explain why I got in so much trouble for most of my life!!!

slat1 said:
I don't care if its public or not. I take care of my business! Then again. That would explain why I got in so much trouble for most of my life!!!
there are cameras everywhere bro, i dont want to bop someone and wind up on the wrong side of the courtroom. its not a question of having the balls to take care of business - ive stepped up to some dangerous bastards and managed to come out in one piece (and go on with the party lol) - its about avoiding unneccessary repercussions

This event has to be the easiest win ever. I wish I didn't sponsor it so I could have bet on it.
Notice Tinytank has not been around. I would bet its because he is so drunk he can't figure out how to turn the cpu on!

Top Bottom