Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PT-141 not working before sex

just use some dick drugs they are easier to use anyway

I’ve been experimenting with using pt-141 and its not working well for me. Everyone says that you’re supposed to take it two milligrams an hour before you have sex.
For me though it’s taking about three hours to kick in and then when it kicks in the erections last for like five or six hours.
Do you think that there’s something wrong with me specifically or do you think that I’m just not using it correctly?
Having extended erections is not good. Have you identified what is causing your issue in the first place? Do you have 0 erection? Soft erection?
Have you tried traditional ED products?

Initial Dosage​

The recommended initial dosage of PT-141 is typically 0.5 mg. This initial dose allows the body to adjust to the peptide and assess individual response. Administering the initial dosage under medical supervision is advisable to monitor any potential reactions.

Maintenance Dosage​

After the initial dose, the maintenance dosage of PT-141 is typically around 1 to 2 mg. This dosage can be administered as needed, based on individual response and the desired effect. You should adhere to the recommended dosage frequency provided by your healthcare professional.

Maximum Dosage​

The maximum dosage of PT-141 is typically 2 mg per administration. It is important not to exceed this maximum dosage to avoid potential adverse effects. Overdosing may increase the risk of side effects without providing additional benefits.

How to Adjust Dosage​

Dosage adjustments should be made in consultation with a healthcare professional. If the initial or maintenance dosage does not produce the desired effect, it is important to communicate this to your healthcare provider. They may recommend slight adjustments in dosage or frequency based on your individual response and tolerance.

I’ve been experimenting with using pt-141 and its not working well for me. Everyone says that you’re supposed to take it two milligrams an hour before you have sex.
For me though it’s taking about three hours to kick in and then when it kicks in the erections last for like five or six hours.
Do you think that there’s something wrong with me specifically or do you think that I’m just not using it correctly?
Take earlier

Top Bottom