Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the Dodgers win the Division

SoreArms

The Dodgers made many off season moves which most people considered would weaken the team defensively and offensively. Most "experts" have (had) them pegged for 3rd place in the NL West division.

They are now off to a very hot start, with the best record in baseball, 4.5 games ahead in their division and 8 wins in a row. It is still very early in the season and obviously they can't keep this pace the enitre year, but will they keep it up enough to win the division?

Now, how do we make bets on this? I'll take action up to the All Star break.

I also just noticed that it sya the event will pay off after July 10th which isin't right, this event will not pay off until the end of the season, but I accept bets until July 10th (All Star break)

Mods, if you can edit the odds, add a Yes option with 1-3 odds and make note that the event won't pay until the end of the season, or whenever the NL West is clinched.

SoreArms said:
I also just noticed that it sya the event will pay off after July 10th which isin't right, this event will not pay off until the end of the season, but I accept bets until July 10th (All Star break)

Mods, if you can edit the odds, add a Yes option with 1-3 odds and make note that the event won't pay until the end of the season, or whenever the NL West is clinched.

I fixed it for you. The date has to be the last date for taking bets and I think you only get 7 days to settle after this date.

George Spellwin said:
I fixed it for you. The date has to be the last date for taking bets and I think you only get 7 days to settle after this date.
Well George, help me set this one up. I don't want to take bets past the All Star break, July 10th, but the bet is whether the Dodgers will win the division which means that it has to go to the end of the season, and it'd be pretty dumb of me to let people bet until then. How do I arrange this? If I can't arrange it that way then I'll have to cancel this thread.

George Spellwin said:
fix my super bowls odds too
I need to only accept bets until 9/8/2005 (the thursday night NFL season opener).
of course I'll pay-out after the super bowl is over

people that have made bets, keep in mind that I will cancel this bet (I will not pay out) if I can't keep the bets on the line until the West is clinched.

also just noticed that it sya the event will pay off after July 10th which isin't right, this event will not pay off until the end of the season, but I accept bets until July 10th (All Star break)
You can ignore the "Pay off date" in the event. You just put a visible remark in your first post so that pay off date will be the end of season (so that better are not confused and will know the settle date before putting bets) and then you can settle it at this time.

Top Bottom