Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the best player out of Last Year's NBA Draft?

dunk said:
yeh but cmon. give LeBron Shaq and see what happens.

Shaq makes Wade better.

I totally agree. But even without Shaq in the lineup for a lot of the year, Wade has been great. Either way, they are both incredible players, not to mention it is only their second year.

johnson.jpg

dunk said:
yeh but cmon. give LeBron Shaq and see what happens.

Shaq makes Wade better.
This is the absolute truth! Let Lebron play with Shaq and his stats would be through the roof. Shaq draws double & tiple teams which leads to clear paths to the basket. Ask Kobe. :) He's stuck with an injury-prone Ilgauskas, a some timey Drew Gooden, and Jeff McGinnis who does NOT play defense and can NOT shoot from out at the point guard position. Look at the personnel Miami has and look at the personnel Cleveland has. Miami has Shaq, Eddie Jones, Alonzo Mourning, Udonis Haslem, Damon Jones, Keyon Dooling, Michael Doleac & Christian Laetner. Cleveland has the jokers I named above and an aging Eric Snow, lard ass Robert Traylor, and not much else.

lol @ using Michael Doleac and Christian Laetnner as proof of Wade's support. Those guys are stiffs. Laetner can hit an open jumpshot, but I don't think he makes any difference to Wade's success. I agree with the difference in talent between the two teams. I think Shaq is the key, the other players are only marginally better if at all, they just get a lot of open looks because of Wade's ability to draw attention as well as Shaq. I'm saying, I think if you switched Wade with Lebron, the Heat wouldn't have been as successful as they were this year. He isn't as complete and mature a player at this point as is Wade. Wade does it all, and does it under control. I feel a lot of people just jump on Lebron's side because it is Lebron, but don't view it objectively. I think if you asked a lot of NBA analysts they might tend to agree with me. But anyway, it's a marginal argument either way, they are both awesome. I'll let my defense rest.

slickdadd said:
lol @ using Michael Doleac and Christian Laetnner as proof of Wade's support. Those guys are stiffs. Laetner can hit an open jumpshot, but I don't think he makes any difference to Wade's success. I agree with the difference in talent between the two teams. I think Shaq is the key, the other players are only marginally better if at all, they just get a lot of open looks because of Wade's ability to draw attention as well as Shaq. I'm saying, I think if you switched Wade with Lebron, the Heat wouldn't have been as successful as they were this year. He isn't as complete and mature a player at this point as is Wade. Wade does it all, and does it under control. I feel a lot of people just jump on Lebron's side because it is Lebron, but don't view it objectively. I think if you asked a lot of NBA analysts they might tend to agree with me. But anyway, it's a marginal argument either way, they are both awesome. I'll let my defense rest.
Doleac and Laetner, individually aren't much, but as role players and part of a TEAM they do their jobs. They're experienced VETS. I'd take them anyday over Robert Traylor and Ira Newble. LOL! Seriously, I'd take Lebron over Wade only by a hair. The guy has once in a lifetime talent and is one to two players away from having the Cavs to be a legitimate force in the east. Hopefully, that idiot owner Dan Gilbert doesn't run him off.

Top Bottom