Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the best player out of Last Year's NBA Draft?

nutsnack said:
you watch that show!?!?! IM sorry :worried:
i did for awhile yeah. I love it when he makes hot chicks like jennifer love hewitt cry, that's so hot

otherwise it got boring

I think Howard benefits from being somewhat of a forgotten man amongst a lot of other great players. Teams tend to focus on Finley, Nowitzki, and Terry and Howard works hard and gets a lot of rebounds and points. I don't think he is overwhelmingly talented or athletically gifted to the point of dominating any game by himself. I think he is a great player though. Really gets after it which you don't see much in today's player. I just don't think he could be the main player on a successful team.

slickdadd said:
Really gets after it which you don't see much in today's player. I just don't think he could be the main player on a successful team.
yeah I was thinking a star on a bad team :lmao: but I really like him

Wade is better?? Are you guys high??

Let's see...LeBron has more points, rebounds, and assists per game. Despite playing SF, he has more steals. Wade shoots an abysmal 28% from the 3pt line, while LeBron shoots 35%.

Their FG% is the same...OK, Wade's is higher by .7%, big F'ing deal.

Don't forget that Wade has Shaq sitting on the inside drawing 2 or 3 defenders. LeBron's supporting cast is horrible. He has nobody...yet, he still puts up better numbers all around the board? Oh, and did I mention he's 4 years younger?

I don't think many would argue that either way, the best player from the draft last year came from Connecticut. Whether it be Ben Gordon or Emeka Okafor. I think Gordon is the best. He won 6th man of the year award. And came in second to Emeka Okafor in the Rookie of the Year. He's nasty.

CrazyRussian said:
Wade is better?? Are you guys high??

Let's see...LeBron has more points, rebounds, and assists per game. Despite playing SF, he has more steals. Wade shoots an abysmal 28% from the 3pt line, while LeBron shoots 35%.

Their FG% is the same...OK, Wade's is higher by .7%, big F'ing deal.

Don't forget that Wade has Shaq sitting on the inside drawing 2 or 3 defenders. LeBron's supporting cast is horrible. He has nobody...yet, he still puts up better numbers all around the board? Oh, and did I mention he's 4 years younger?

Eh, Russian.....

I wasn't going by stats when I argued for Wade. I'm going by his physical imprint on the game, he can do more and he's more versatile at this point than LeBron. I've seen Wade make more game-changing plays with his pure athleticism than the other two. Only at the end of the season when his team was falling out of playoff conention did LeBron take on a score first, pass second mentality. Also, Wade blocks shots, steals and basically is a presence both offensively and defensively. At this point LeBron is not a good defensive player, too often he gets schooled by crafty veterans.

LeBron might turn out to be the better player in his prime, but right now I say Wade is better.

DIV

All in all they all are better then me so i can't judge :rolleyes:

I'd kill to make that kind of money just running up and down a court!

Well maybe not kill but id definately rape :p

Marbury.jpg

Top Bottom