Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the best player out of Last Year's NBA Draft?

jackangel said:
i think we can all agree on one thing:

fuck reggie miller

that starks headbutt was classic

I'm clearly about to drop a bomb on you for having the worst women in your avatar.....

Vanessa Williams is a step up from this skank you have in there now.

DIV

Just so you guys know, Wade put in 31 points on 10-15 shooting, 7 rebounds, and 15 assists tonight and totally controlled the game. in the second round of the playoffs. While Lebron goes fishing. I'm not arguing that Lebron isn't a great player, and I think he is going to be amazing. It's just as it stands right now, Wade is better. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Wade. He is a more mature player. He understands the game better. He makes his team better. Lebron hasn't done that yet. The Heat were far better than the Cavs last year also without the big man.

slickdadd said:
Just so you guys know, Wade put in 31 points on 10-15 shooting, 7 rebounds, and 15 assists tonight and totally controlled the game. in the second round of the playoffs. While Lebron goes fishing. I'm not arguing that Lebron isn't a great player, and I think he is going to be amazing. It's just as it stands right now, Wade is better. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Wade. He is a more mature player. He understands the game better. He makes his team better. Lebron hasn't done that yet. The Heat were far better than the Cavs last year also without the big man.

I said Wade was better, so STFU......sloppysecondsdadd.....

DIV

jackangel said:
i think we can all agree on one thing:

fuck reggie miller

that starks headbutt was classic

dude how bout LJ's 4 point play

johnson.jpg

slickdadd said:
Yeah I know. I'm with you. I was speaking to the Crazycommie.

Hey, buddy, might wanna learn a little something about sports...

James single-handedly led the Cleveland Scrubs to a 42-40 record, and they would be in the playoffs right now had it not been for that implosion at the end of the year. Who the hell did Cleveland have besides James and Big Z? Nobody.

2003 Heat had : Caron Butler, Rafer Alston, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, Eddie Jones, and Dwayne Wade. He had a pretty damn good supporting cast, much better than LeBron did at Cleveland. Guess what his record was? 42-40.

LeBron, while significantly younger, has shown far better scoring abilities, better athleticism, far better versatility, and equal if not greater leadership. This can't be disputed. Look at the numbers, look at the team records. Saying Wade is better than Bron is a joke.

CrazyRussian said:
Hey, buddy, might wanna learn a little something about sports...

James single-handedly led the Cleveland Scrubs to a 42-40 record, and they would be in the playoffs right now had it not been for that implosion at the end of the year. Who the hell did Cleveland have besides James and Big Z? Nobody.

2003 Heat had : Caron Butler, Rafer Alston, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, Eddie Jones, and Dwayne Wade. He had a pretty damn good supporting cast, much better than LeBron did at Cleveland. Guess what his record was? 42-40.

LeBron, while significantly younger, has shown far better scoring abilities, better athleticism, far better versatility, and equal if not greater leadership. This can't be disputed. Look at the numbers, look at the team records. Saying Wade is better than Bron is a joke.

Thanks for the lesson in sports. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Doc Gooden joined the Cavs this year as well. He is a pretty underrated and growing player, just to name another player besides Big Z. Sure he's not Shaq, but he put in a double double every game. When he got hurt, the team went in the shitter. Just an observation. Where was Lebron when they couldn't beat anyone?

Also, Wade was a rookie when you just named that supporting cast. So you want to compare Lebron's sophomore season with Wade's rookie season? Yeah that is logical. Great argument. And just to humor you, that team started off at the bottom of the NBA until Wade started playing (He was injured to begin the year).

How in the hell can you say Lebron is a better leader? His team ABSOLUTELY COLLAPSED at the end of the year, while Wade led the heat to the best record in the East with Shaq injured the last 2 weeks. Lebron couldn't get his Cavs into the playoffs in a very very weak Eastern Division. What in the hell are you smoking? If that is good leadership I want nothing to do with his bad leadership. You have totally succumbed to the hype and are not viewing this logically whatsoever. I think Lebron is an amazing player mind you, just as it stands right now, Wade is better. Stop bringing irrelevant details like age into the equation.

Lebron all the way. Wade might be in the playoffs, but Lebron doesn't have Shaq, Damon Jones ( Leadig 3pt shooter ), Eddie Jones, Alonzo Mourning, Laettner, Udonis Haslem, etc....

Lebrons stats blow every rookie from 2003-04's draft out the water.... No contest. James is the next Jordan...

chase152 said:
Lebron all the way. Wade might be in the playoffs, but Lebron doesn't have Shaq, Damon Jones ( Leadig 3pt shooter ), Eddie Jones, Alonzo Mourning, Laettner, Udonis Haslem, etc....

Lebrons stats blow every rookie from 2003-04's draft out the water.... No contest. James is the next Jordan...

I agree, down the road, he'll be amazing. Right now, he still plays immature and isn't as polished as Wade.

Top Bottom