Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

75th said:
He didnt publicize his trying to get in.

He only publicized the fact that he didnt, which he was right to do. He is fighting against an unwritten rule of law, and public support is necessary for what is right to be obtained.

Here's his personal blog site. He's got a link to a white supremacist group on it....and somehow you can convince yourself this wasn't just a publicity stunt? That's impressive.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/

Dial_tone said:
He's a great guy that even the Republicans want him out of the party.

http://web.utk.edu/~jfish/campfield

75th

I rarely disagree with you on political things, but I do strongly encourage you to read the email exchange from Rep Campfield and the student who put together the website above.

Campfield's continued existence inside government is a discredit to all Americans.

Is there such a thing as reverse racism? Sure, it works every which way, and it is idiotic every time. But the if Black Caucus wants this guy out, it is probably because he is a jackass, not because he's white.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Dial_tone said:
Here's his personal blog site. He's got a link to a white supremacist group on it....and somehow you can convince yourself this wasn't just a publicity stunt? That's impressive.

http://lastcar.blogspot.com/

I thought I could convince myself until I read that blog. I have no problem admitting that I am/was wrong. Thanks for the link.

MattTheSkywalker said:
75th

I rarely disagree with you on political things, but I do strongly encourage you to read the email exchange from Rep Campfield and the student who put together the website above.

Campfield's continued existence inside government is a discredit to all Americans.

Is there such a thing as reverse racism? Sure, it works every which way, and it is idiotic every time. But the if Black Caucus wants this guy out, it is probably because he is a jackass, not because he's white.

Yeah I took a look @ that. What Im curious about is why this caucus maintained that "he's white" is the reason they did not allow him access? Why not simply expose his political agenda, which happens with politicians every second of every day? It seems as if the caucus thought that that "he's white" explanation would fly better than this guys insansity.

Shit, now Im going to be up all night readin whatever I can find on this guy.

I was trying to find out if all the Black Caucus members were black AND Democrat, but I can't find any evidence to support that.

75th said:
Its funny that you think that has to do with anything or proves any point whatsoever.

It's funny how you don't realize why these organizations exist. Early in your post you expressed how these organizations have big followings and are promoting racism.

The gallery was to help you understand why these organizations exist. So instead of trying to condemn...why not try to understand why one would create such an entity. Unfortunately the answers are in the pics...and I do not understand why you are not equally disturbed.

No disrespect intended here.

Have a great day my friend...!

ya'll need to learn the Politically Correct buzz words for modern times.

if Pale Males band together, it's called "racisim".

if Free Men Of Color band together, it's called "unity in action" or "solidarity".

i know this; i work for the feds.

we civil service time sufferers receive a news letter entitled "BIG--Blacks In Government".

when i seimi-jokingly asked where the "WIG--Whites In Government" news letter was, one of my friendly, loyal, concerned co-workers turned me in for "making a racist remark".

Top Bottom