Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

I love thick women.....

I don't care which race you belong...if your azz if thick and juicy....I can learn to love you !

Thank God for creating carbohydrates !

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

2ez said:
Seems like your more of a separatist than honest. Please do not take this as disrespect, but please read your post. Please explain what you mean by "my peeps" and "your black peeps"

it's thinking and statements like this that really bothers me.

Do you believe that maybe economics some how influences ones actions ?

Everyone is welcomed in my home. Just don't touch my Dayum remote control.

I admit I do live in a town that is 99.99% white...so does that make me a sepratist? If that is the case, then the black dudes living in detroit are speratist as well, since the city is predominantly black. I'll accept that label if it is equally applied.
as long as black people are termed "african american" and their are different laws for different skin color, then I feel very justified in using "your peeps, my peeps"...seems clearly that their is a major rift between the two, justifying the distinction.
econonmics certainly influence ones actions, not sure what this has to do with the thread topic but okay :)

I got a little hard core on you boys these past few days. I'm not going to apologize for that as there have been far too many statements such as killing black fetuses and black are racist because we didn't let a white supremacist into the black caucus...

Kanye west is racist for saying "george Bush doesn't like black people"
Jesse Jackson is racist for coming to the aid of underpriveldged people , including underpriveledged whites...
What white people think baffles me despite the facts show were still the number 1 victim of hate crimes... Interesting

Anyway peace

gjohnson5 said:
I got a little hard core on you boys these past few days. I'm not going to apologize for that as there have been far too many statements such as killing black fetuses and black are racist because we didn't let a white supremacist into the black caucus...

Jesse Jackson is racist for coming to the aid of underpriveldged people , including underpriveledged whites...
What white people think baffles me despite the facts show were still the number 1 victim of hate crimes... Interesting

Anyway peace

I love this topic, soci-shit is very interesting...personally, I never said anything about fetuses of any color. that did seem fucked up and out of line...justifiable to be offended.
with that being said, I think you are misunderstanding something. please read this and try to understand, I know 75th mentioned it. Hate crimes are gonna be distorted because anti-white crimes are not labeled as hate crimes. If a bunch of black dudes beat my ass, it would be an assault charge. If a bunch of white dudes beat up a black dude it is a hate crime. that would explain why your "facts" show that blacks are the number vic's of hate crimes...btw, you would be hard pressed to find 1 under-privleged white boy that's gonna say that jesse jackson some how stands for him and his needs, not gonna happen.

gjohnson5 said:

Anyway peace

I thought the article posted earlier said Jews were the biggest target. The fact that you lump all white people into your thought process shows how narrow your mind is. Reading your posts, you're a racist and a bigot, and I feel sorry for you.

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

big4life said:
Without reading the thread or story, it sounds like the politician was show boating. I would say the same thing about a black person trying to join the kkk. They're not trying to accomplish anything, just get a little face time on the news.

Yeah, kinda like that woman who wouldnt move to the back of the bus, what was her name again. To illustrate issues of using race to define a person, some people try and show inequities. Its like NO CATHOLIC NEED APPLY, in Northern Ireland controlled by the Protestants, the IRA movement was an outgrowth of the civil rights movement and MLK. Definining someone race or religion and then blatantly being discriminatory is wrong, WRONG, WRONG, no matter what color or religion is doing it. Black, white, brown, purple.
Its a dream.
But to strive towards, not offer sanctuary to b/c of past perceived or real inequities, its about all men being created equal and equality of opportunity. People that discriminate based on color of a person's skin is no less evil than anyone else. Lets call racism racism and racism is bad. Im telling you, thats where violence and hate and bombs and fights and all of that comes from. INequity, just look at N. Ireland.
It comes a time to say, NAACP is wrong and racist, which, they are. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. They only fuel resentment and ADD to white people's arguments a la the whites on this thread or white trash hopped up on methamphetamines joining skinhead groups b/c of bullshit like this. Let the man join, let a woman join, let Tiger Woods play at any golf course, let Rosa Parks sit on the front of the bus, let them drink from the same drinking fountains, sit in the same meetings, join the same groups, live in the same neighborhoods. Do anything less CONTRIBUTES TO THE CAUSE!!

Last edited:

gjohnson5 said:

Anyway peace

:FRlol: @ you "getting hard core" on us.
Also, I see you continue to distort facts:
black are racist because we didn't let a white supremacist into the black caucus
Since when is he a white supremacist?

Gambino said:
I love this topic, soci-shit is very interesting...personally, I never said anything about fetuses of any color. that did seem fucked up and out of line...justifiable to be offended.
with that being said, I think you are misunderstanding something. please read this and try to understand, I know 75th mentioned it. Hate crimes are gonna be distorted because anti-white crimes are not labeled as hate crimes. If a bunch of black dudes beat my ass, it would be an assault charge. If a bunch of white dudes beat up a black dude it is a hate crime. that would explain why your "facts" show that blacks are the number vic's of hate crimes...btw, you would be hard pressed to find 1 under-privleged white boy that's gonna say that jesse jackson some how stands for him and his needs, not gonna happen.

You will also find many people of color that believe Jesse is full of shiat as well. He is an opportunist. Check the net on Jesse's bloody shirt and MLK.

jnevin said:
I thought the article posted earlier said Jews were the biggest target.

nope read it again

jnevin said:
The fact that you lump all white people into your thought process shows how narrow your mind is. Reading your posts, you're a racist and a bigot, and I feel sorry for you.

This whole thing is a lumping process because there's no definitive way of saying who's who

75th said:
:FRlol: @ you "getting hard core" on us.
Also, I see you continue to distort facts:

Since when is he a white supremacist?

You were 75th... Then I tuened you into 1000000th. You couldn't get in my universe if you owned a space shuttle...

Yes I am now talking trash because I can do that as far as you're concerned.

Anyway, if he posts information on white supremacist web sites then he's a white supremacist.

Top Bottom