Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Was The Best Video Game Ever?

Street Fighter 2 revolutionized the industry :)

Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter all came out because of that. Those types of games were "the thing" for several years.

Damn yo! I want in on this starcraft fest! I play the Protess (sp?)... I'll fly about a dozen cloked carriers into your shit hole and unleash hell! I'll rape your ghosts and send them crying back to mama! Although you have those fucking battleships..... Those take a licken!

I haven't played that in years.. I used to be ranked in the top 200 on battlenet... Those were the days.

Oh I'll stomp a mud hole into both of you protoss lovers!!!! Muhahahhahaa!!!!

Gotta watch out for those golden catapillar fireball shooting mofos. Thost guys wreak havoc if you can't get to em.

PsychoSkitz said:
Street Fighter 2 revolutionized the industry :)

Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter all came out because of that. Those types of games were "the thing" for several years.
you're right. but street fighter came out cause of fighting masters.....

I think throughout the years i killed the most time with Ultima 3

Didn't Doom evolve from Castle Wolfenstein? i don't think it was revolutionary...

Top Bottom