Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Was The Best Video Game Ever?

TheProject said:
Starcraft

Marathon, Marathon II, Marathon Infinity

starcraft has to be one of the best PC games ever made.

My favorite arcade game has to be the original quarter eater, Gauntlet. That one started it all.

The Nature Boy said:

starcraft has to be one of the best PC games ever made.

My favorite arcade game has to be the original quarter eater, Gauntlet. That one started it all.

Y'know, I played Gauntlet not all that long ago on PS2, and I still don't get it. Run around, kill a bunch of shit, and get points.

Oh well.

Almost forgot to mention: Madden NFL Football!

TheProject said:

Y'know, I played Gauntlet not all that long ago on PS2, and I still don't get it. Run around, kill a bunch of shit, and get points.

Oh well.

Almost forgot to mention: Madden NFL Football!

I must break you in starcraft and madden.

The Nature Boy said:

I must break you in starcraft and madden.

Okay, now, I'll accept that maybe, POSSIBLY you can beat me at Madden.

But there is NO WAY you can destroy me in Starcraft. None. Nein. Zero. :D

Do you have a laptop with you, or do I need to find a better monitor for my 2nd PC?

MrMuscle said:
hell yeah bro. MUD's are the shit...have you ever tried VikingMUD? that rules..i still play it

What is the base of the mud?? Is it a godwars base like pure pk or is it like rpg what kinda classes?? Depends on the base i guess but like theives,mages,warriors or like Demons, werewolves,vamps?? I would be interested in trying another mud since my company just lost our account with General Motors and I am gonna need something to kill some time while I am collecting my sit on my ass money =p.

Drizz

So many games I don't know where to start. One thing for sure is you can tell peoples age by what games they are saying is the best. Who said pong? I bet some of the younger people are saying "what is pong"?

TheProject said:

Yep project that's basically it. :rolleyes:
My boyfriend has an original stand-up version of this game (he loves it)
I prefer not to play it with him because it is no fun!
He always gets to pick up the good stuff (spells and health) while I get attacked by freaky wizard guys and ghosts. :mad:

I always liked Tron and of course Miss Pac man:)

Top Bottom