Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Was The Best Video Game Ever?

Don't any of you people have good taste? :D

Goldeneye is the best I mean have any of ya'll played it?

I am curious what is Half-Life about?

ddom and wolfenstein set it up, but golden eye was RIDICULOUSLY playable, especially for a console game.....its sequel perfect dark couldnt even match it. simple and fun....every level had its own little hiding place you could exploit.....its definately one of my choices

half life had a good story line too....

I love a lot of original nintendo games. They remind me of playing with my little sister when we were younger. We'd always swing the controllers around as weapons when we fought. I've been smacked in the head with one on more than one occasion.

Final fantasy 7 has a special place in my heart. I had an awesome month playing it in college.

Well for oyu die hard oldies (yeah you wodin) you might remember games like giana sisters (super mario rip off), dechatlon, track & field, all for the c64. that was pure playability, they didnt have much graphics to fall back on, so games had to be entertaining. and i remember when all the kids in the neighbourhood would warm up their arms for the 1000m on the dechatlon..man we went thru many joysticks back then.

Ahhh before I started lifting I was a video game freak so here goes my list.

Final Fantasy 7- Is a wonderful game perfect storyline great graphics interesting chars just perfect.

GoldenEye- The KING of multiplayer games no matter who you are like shooting games or not you get 3 other guys together and play that game 4 player its a wonder that never ceases even after how long its been out its still the NUMBER ONE multiplayer game I have played on a console.

Final Fantasy 9- Another great story,chars,graphics, notice i skipped 8 well there was a reason because it sucked fat cock.

SUper Mario 64- Took literally MONTHS to beat this game with all 120 stars some of those things took what seemed like FOREVER to get 100coins in hazy maze cave hehe.

Max Payne- If you haven't played it PLAY IT if your computer can't handle it BUY A NEW ONE. This game is THAT GOOD hehe.

Multi User Domain- Known as MUD for short simply the greatest thing ever invented I played one called God Wars The Apoclaypse *sp* until the gods deleted me for my hrmm "attitude" I was the king of the realm hehe. Nothing will hold your interest like this thing can so I suggest nobody play muds as it will be devestating to your bodybuilding goals =). After they deleted me over a year ago I started lifting and changed my life so on second thought THAT GAME SUCKED =p.

Drizz

Top Bottom