Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are yall predictions on college football??

Thats jumping kind of to conclusions with FSU at #1. They are gonna be good, but not that good. They don't deserve that high of a ranking. Miami will be preseason #1, maybe texas, but miami most likely, 2 at the lowest. Texas will be a disappointment like always. Simms is way overrated, won't perform in big games. Simple as that. My top five would go like this.

(No favoritism either, im a realistic fan)

1. Miami
2. Tennessee
3. Texas (just because of talent, i dont think they will live up to it)
4. FSU
5. Florida (best qb bar none)
Pretty similiar to last years.

The other teams have a lot of question marks as they have all lost a lot of talent (Oklahoma, LSU, Nebraska) or are still young (washington)

Yeah UGA will be something to watch. Richt is gonna be a star. Awesome coach. Too bad he is a former seminole ;)

I don't think Texas will finish in the top ten ONLY because of Simms. He's a joke and riding his fathers coat tails.

I'm telling you . . . LSU is stock piled with talent.

FSU and Miami . . . Always is loaded year in, year out. Same now with Tennessee.

Florida . . . 8-3 at best. New coach and philosophy. Zook was a damn good defensive coordinator with the Saints, but we'll have to see if his team buys into his approach. Too many key losses also. He did aquire Marshall's offensive coordinator, but Zook likes more of a balanced attack. So 8-3 at best.

Oklahoma, Nebraska . . . who knows, doesn't look good so far. But we'll see. Somehow they always wind up there.

Last edited:
True, Saban is a good coach, so i dont doubt LSU, i just question how they can fill those two huge gaps, we'll have to see.
Yeah i think Florida will be in the 2 to 3 loss range. Nonetheless, thats a top 10 finish most likely. Grossman is a great qb. Total talent. Wonder how he'll do without Steve.

As for OU and Nebraska. I think the Big 12 is consistently overrated and thats why they are all at the top of recent years. OU was good when they won the title, but miami proved that the conference is weak in the rose bowl. Its top heavy, with the top not even that good. They won't do anything worthwhile, just like texas. Overrated. As well, watch for va tech to climb into the top 10 after a few weeks. They are loaded, and i repeat LOADED with talent at running back. Gonna be very good if they can throw the ball. College football is the best

Code said:
They Vote on It Anyway.
BYU Will Win.

Yeah . . . As long as the BCS is still around there will always be a bit of "corruption". Hopefully one day we'll all wake up and there will be a playoff system like we all envisioned in a perfect world. But untill the dinosours that sit on the NCAA board rot and erode away, this will never happen.

BYwho? ;)

slickdadd said:
True, Saban is a good coach, so i dont doubt LSU, i just question how they can fill those two huge gaps, we'll have to see.
Yeah i think Florida will be in the 2 to 3 loss range. Nonetheless, thats a top 10 finish most likely. Grossman is a great qb. Total talent. Wonder how he'll do without Steve.

As for OU and Nebraska. I think the Big 12 is consistently overrated and thats why they are all at the top of recent years. OU was good when they won the title, but miami proved that the conference is weak in the rose bowl. Its top heavy, with the top not even that good. They won't do anything worthwhile, just like texas. Overrated. As well, watch for va tech to climb into the top 10 after a few weeks. They are loaded, and i repeat LOADED with talent at running back. Gonna be very good if they can throw the ball. College football is the best

I say Grossman enters the draft after this year. But then again next years draft is already QB loaded. But he would be probably the top pic anyway. He's to good to pass up.

I agree BIG 12 will be overrated this year for sure.

LSU and VA Tech play the first game of the season for each. Florida and Miami play each other in the second week. Texas has North Carolina in week two. And Oklahoma plays Bama in week two. Look for them to be improved also. So the first two weeks could shake up the rankings easy.

Kryp2o said:

I say Grossman enters the draft after this year. But then again next years draft is already QB loaded. But he would be probably the top pic anyway. He's to good to pass up.

I agree BIG 12 will be overrated this year for sure.

LSU and VA Tech play the first game of the season for each. Florida and Miami play each other in the second week. Texas has North Carolina in week two. And Oklahoma plays Bama in week two. Look for them to be improved also. So the first two weeks could shake up the rankings easy.

Yep, Florida plays Miami and Tennessee back to back. They could be looking at a 1-2 start there. Didn't know about the va tech lsu game. Its about time va tech scheduled a good non conference team. Both North Carolina and Bama are weak non conference games for those two. Bama is going to be mediocre at best, same with unc.

The University of Oklahoma, nuff said. The Sooners will have the best defense in the country and their schedule isn't a top ten like previous years. They will roll to another undefeated season and the national championship.

Last edited:
Top Bottom