Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are yall predictions on college football??

Helllooooooooooooooooooooo. LSU??? Come on people. LSU wont even be a top 25 team this year. Sorry. They lost their two best players, and two only players as far as i was concerned. We all know its gonna be back to back for the canes this year. Might as well take some time elsewhere and not get yourselves upset. Go canes. b2b.

slickdadd said:
Helllooooooooooooooooooooo. LSU??? Come on people. LSU wont even be a top 25 team this year. Sorry. They lost their two best players, and two only players as far as i was concerned. We all know its gonna be back to back for the canes this year. Might as well take some time elsewhere and not get yourselves upset. Go canes. b2b.

Canes will be up there no doubt. But they lost a lot of stars also and will be back.

LSU's only real question mark is going to be at QB. Matt Mauck is not the answer but if Rick Clausen or Marcus Randall gets the job, then they'll have a great season. You also have the return of both RB's Toefield and Davis who are both good enough be all-american pics. Then you have Brady James at LB who is a preseason all-american pic, Micheal Clayton WR 6-4 sophmore who had an awesome freshman year. And had a top two recruiting class two years ago, and have been bringing moster size players in for the past three years. Yeah I say they'll do great !!!

Same with my other team Florida St. !!! The QB is the big question mark there also.They get rid of Chris Rix and they'll have a great season also !!!

Right on FISHTALES. You are a smart fella. Kryp20: I think FSU will be way ahead of last year. I'd become a Chris Rix fan pretty quick if i were you. He is loaded with talent, hes gonna have a good year this year. He had a lot of bad breaks last year (lost all his receivers, had to start from scratch) With LSU losing both Reed and Davey, i don't see them being much of a factor. Those two alone won them many games last year and kept them in many others. They won't have the firepower they had before. And they have no defense. Who knows though. Go canes. Preseason #1 here we come

It's possible Rix could be better this year. They redesigned the offense more toward his running style so anything is possible. BTW Athlon Sports already has FSU ranked preseason #1.

LSU: There defense will be fine, they didn't lose as many players as Miami did. And there offense has many weapons to choose from.

Kryp2o said:
It's possible Rix could be better this year. They redesigned the offense more toward his running style so anything is possible. BTW Athlon Sports already has FSU ranked preseason #1.

LSU: There defense will be fine, they didn't lose as many players as Miami did. And there offense has many weapons to choose from.

Rix will have a good year. And no offense, but Miami's third string last year would start on LSU. Miami is loaded. But best of luck to them, i have nothing against LSU. Oddly enough though, i go to UT so im a big vol fan also, im just originally from Miami. :) I keep up with the SEC. Never miss a home game here in Knoxville. The canes are comin here this year, finally.

Hey . . . The Vols are loaded also. So they factor in as well. I used to pull for them when I lived in TN. Still do. Just don't like Clausen that much. He's a good QB, just seems to be lost out on the field every now and then like he smoked to much pot are something? Lol.

As a matter of fact I'm predicting a rematch for this years SEC Championship between LSU and Tennesse.

Kryp2o said:
Hey . . . The Vols are loaded also. So they factor in as well. I used to pull for them when I lived in TN. Still do. Just don't like Clausen that much. He's a good QB, just seems to be lost out on the field every now and then like he smoked to much pot are something? Lol.

As a matter of fact I'm predicting a rematch for this years SEC Championship between LSU and Tennesse.

Yeah Clausen is alright. He's kind of an airhead, but he had a great second half of the year last year. I hope he lives up to that. They should be preseason top 3 i suspect. Not a bad prediction for the sec title game either. I say look out for Georgia this year. My SEC sleeper team.

Yeah can't forget the Bulldogs especially with Mark Richt (ex-FSU) coaching.

Here's the top 25 (according to Athlon):

No. 1: Florida State

No. 2: Texas

No. 3: Miami

No. 4: Tennessee

No. 5: Oklahoma

No. 6: Washington

No. 7: LSU

No. 8: Colorado

No. 9: Michigan

No. 10: Florida

No. 11: Nebraska