Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weizy's Second Cycle (Bulkilicious)

weizy

2nd Cycle-

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg / week
Week 1-6 Beastdrol 30mg ED
Week 10-13 Forma Stanzol (8 Pumps / day)
Week 8-12 HCGenerate
Week 14-18 Unleashed / PCT Combo

Also have letro for any gyno disasters.

Basic Stats:

Weight: 187
Height: 6'2
Lifting Experience: 3 1/2 years
Body Fat: 12%
5000+ Calories, 350+ g Protein and pack and purge carb diet.

Also waiting on a set of blood work to come in which I can post as well if needed, plan on getting one done half way through and at the end of my cycle as well to reflect test levels and such.

Supplements:

Fish oil
Creatine
Muscle Juice
Leuca-lyn
ZMA
Milk Thistle
NAC
Co-enzyme Q10
Brewer's Yeast

Have N2Guard but have decided to use it another time as I am already taking 3 supplements to promote my Liver health.

Workout Routine:
Standard 5x5

Mon, Wednesday, Saturday ( Thursday is ABS day and Sunday is light cardio with yoga for flexibility)

Now that the nitty gritty is out of the way. My first concern is will beastdrol be too much of a shock to my body, and if so should I take Helladrol instead? First cycle consisted of 500mg / Test E for 10 weeks, did not experience any sides and my transition coming off of it was smooth as a baby's ass.

I still have a surplus of both clomid and nolva on hand if it would be considered wise to add one of them to my PCT. Appreciate any input or answers that can be provided. Not starting this cycle until I get my HcGenerate (Fingers crossed that N2Gonadassist comes into stock at the same time so I can try it instead). Hoping desperatly to start this cycle either mid may or start of june so I can be on cycle for the summer as being Canadian restricts my access to the outside world during the winter lol. Will be posting a daily journal in the correct category.

After being educated on Forma Stanzol by yours truly I have switched my Forma cycle to:

Week 12-15 at 10 pumps daily ( 5 in the AM, 5 in the PM)
Week 15-17 at 6 pumps daily (3 in the AM, 3 in the PM)

Also wanted to update my goals for this cycle as I didn't add them in my first post.

Looking to keep 12-15lbs. of lean muscle after my cycle is over.

Top Bottom