Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

bowling ball nutz said:
I think it might have something to do with being fucked over by women terribly bad a few times to cause a shift over to liking the other sex, one guy I know just doesnt like women period!, lol

lol Speaking for myself, I don`t care if every woman on the planet was a bitch. I`d either have Zero sex, or but up with their shit just to have sex. I would NEVER switch sides because of that reason.

THEY were gay or BI BEFORE this happened!!! They just did`nt know it.

On another note of "hypnotizing" the brain from childhood or whatever, Can you do that with healthy foods opposed to junk food? What if we told our kids (which a lot of us do) that vegetables were really good for you and the benefits of eating right, would that make them eat right forever because it`s programmed in their brain?

bowling ball nutz said:
I also know a guy who was married has kids and was a cop and now only messes with guys, he saiys he could still fck a chick but chooses guys

I think it might have something to do with being fucked over by women terribly bad a few times to cause a shift over to liking the other sex, one guy I know just doesnt like women period!, lol

uh oh... wait for chesty's newest post 'so... i met this guy....'

haha :D

gonelifting said:
lol Speaking for myself, I don`t care if every woman on the planet was a bitch. I`d either have Zero sex, or but up with their shit just to have sex. I would NEVER switch sides because of that reason.

On another note of "hypnotizing" the brain from childhood or whatever, Can you do that with healthy foods opposed to junk food? What if we told our kids (which a lot of us do) that vegetables were really good for you and the benefits of eating right, would that make them eat right forever because it`s programmed in their brain?

eventually its not about sex, its about feelings

gonelifting said:

yes it's called mental conditioning. Kids associate more pain to eating vegetables than pleasure. It is kind of complicated to exaplin to a little kid of all the nutritional benefits they will get from eating vegetables so you need to find another way. They need to associate vegetables with something positive, everytime they eat them you can tell them that their muscles look bigger or something as simple as that will get kids attention. You need to find a way for them to start associating something good to vegetables. And if thats not working you change your aproach to something else.

I know when I was a little kid, my mom used to make real nice cakes with all the cream and stuff. well one day I ate the whole god damn thing, this humangous cake with all the nice toppings, and ended up in a hospital with fever. After that little incident I ate a little piece of cake maybe 3-5 times in my whole life.

This guy that just posted above us described something very interesting(bowling ball nuts)

The reason why someone would go from being straight to gay is pain. Those people have been fucked over so many times that they associate pain with women, with relationships and look for answers elswhere.

Now a person in their right mind would look at that from a different angle and see what he did wrong so he can try a different approach. it might not work again but you have to keep trying because it will only make you better. Past does not equel future, today is a new day and you can start changing and making new choices at any given time, you just need to know exactly what you want and where your going. Once you know that you make plans to get there and changes if somethings not working.

the most succesful people in life are also the ones who failed more than others. Because they learned of their mistakes and tried a different approach.

you can either improve from desperation or inspiration, for lot of people it is desperation. That means that only once they hit rock bottom they start changing, thats the case in alot of fat people, its only a matter of time. Now there are people who change but than go back to being fat again of course but that can be fixed too. most of the time they dont know what exactly they want. They have this goal to lose 30 lbs and when they do they are done. Thats what gets them fat again. They dont have long term goals, they enjoy those few months of being skinny again and than end up going back to their old habits cause they dont have a goal after that.

You can turn any gay man into a straight man and visa versa. Just like you can get somenoe to quit smoking or quit doing drugs.

here's the perfect example just to end this

You got these girls these days who without any hesitation will get with another girl to get some attention.

Did you see this a lot in the past? no

its something that became cool lately(I like some girl on girl action myself)

why they do it?

because it's almost ok to do it, as a matter of fact it is encouraged in lot of cases
it turns on most of the guys if not all
gets lot of attention
etc. etc.

are they full blown lesbians? hell no, maybe for that minute of glory

but it became totally COOL to do that these days and girls do it

if you've watched billy madison and saw that moment where the kid pees his pants while billy makes everyone think that peeing your pants is exetremly cool. It's exactly same with us adults, no matter how smart you think you are, your brain is that easy to alter untill you of course know more about what you can do with your head

same goes with gays, but feelings here are just a little bit stronger and also stonger beliefs lead to that. This can be reversed

gonelifting said:

You show a major lack of understanding towards this. Read pigeon-rats posts and the article he posted more carefully because he's pretty spot on.

With regards to 'hypnotizing' the brain, telling you child to eat lots of healthy foods isn't exactly hypnotism!

In fact, if you tell a kid "dont EAT THAT JUNK FOOD", then the kids going to do it. The mind can only deal with positive suggestions.

Again, attraction is a learned behaviour as covered in the article posted by P-R.

A case like 'a child growing up with 2 gay parents in a cave' is pretty to hard to dis-prove because this is so unrealistic, also because there's so many other factors which could change whether or not someone grows up gay or straight.

"Gayness" was invented in 1984 when Poyeboy discovered that listening to Wang Chung while watching Denny Terrio made his Garanimals become mysteriously tight.

Was heterosexuality invented or discovered?

Does that question seem inane? Uh huh.

Until the middle of the 19th century, there was no term for homosexuality or heterosexuality. In fact, "heterosexuality" was not identified until "homosexuality" was given a name. The normal, in short, depends on the identification of the deviant in this case. And that should give you an idea of why heterosexuals are SOOOOOOOO preoccupied with queers. If gay people weren't around, heterosexuality would lose the ground of its meaning as IDENTITY.

There was in fact no sexual "normal" before homosexuality was identified. In the Greco-Roman world and afterward, throughout the Mediterranean basin, men had sex with other men under the same set of rules that governed other forms of sexuality. The rules were based on penetration, not gender. When homosexuality became identified, it was the first time in human history that people were assigned an IDENTITY based upon sexual behavior involving members of the same gender. Prior to that time it was possible to have sex with members of your own gender, without assuming an identity. (Penetration reinforced power relations of the hierarchal societies of those times.)

It was sodomy, not homosexuality that the Bible forbade. Indeed, sodomy is classified as a sin because it is tempting. All sin depends for its identification on temptation. In other words: the church recognized early on that anyone is capable of sodomy.

Even after it was invented as a category of sexuality, homosexuality was not very much pathologized until the 20th century. In New York at the turn of the century, there was a huge gay community that interacted freely with the straight community. And bisexuality was common. Italian men in NY were particularly infamous for their taste for sodomy (and their sexuality was deployed under the same taboos govenring penetration in the ancient world). You can read Chauncey's "Gay New York" for a prize-winning study of sexual life in New York before the second world war.

Soooooooooo.....HOmosexuality as an identity was definitely invented and ditto for heterosexuality. Sodomy, you might call a discovery but it was discovered at the dawn of time. There are even cave drawings of men anally copulating with one another. Blame it on Piltdown Man, that big fag.

I cannot believe that you think gay men can switch to being straight and vice-versa. Thi sis completely untrue. There is not a larger concentration of gay people now than 200 years ago. No, Will and Grace and rainbow flags have not pervaded our culture so that it is turing our kids gay! There is a larger concentration of "out" gay people now with more visibility than in the past. The construct of pride may be assisting poeple in accepting their innate nature but it didn't plant it there! Women making out with others is a frat house sport to turn the straight men on. You're right - they are not full on lezs- they are just engaging in a hedonistic or trendy game.

I think i may be the only fag interjecting an opinion here so let me tell you something: I was born gay. I am as sure of that as i am that the earth is round. My earliest memory is that of being very different. I did not become gay because i saw Billy Crystal on "Soap" and thought he was cool. ... then when i was about 8 i dressed up as Wonder woman with blue underoos and made bracelettes out of a cardboard wrapping paper core. Then i took the gold string used to wrap presents and used that as my magic laso. (that sort of tipped my parents off).

and there's no way I am going to switch teams. It's nature - not nurture.

Top Bottom