Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

i just wanna plug stuff...hands, pussies, anuses, ears, noses, mouths.

gimme something to plug and ill plug it no matter how loud it barks, male or female.

call me gay and animalrapist, but i have an animalistic urge to plug

You see homosexually among animials sometime. Do you think they were peer pressured into those decisions? Since the damn of time there's been homosexually. I'd say it was a birth defect and I'm mean like being left handed could be viewed as a birth defect but that's so non PC I won't say that.

RaZor Ramon said:
You see homosexually among animials sometime. Do you think they were peer pressured into those decisions? Since the damn of time there's been homosexually. I'd say it was a birth defect and I'm mean like being left handed could be viewed as a birth defect but that's so non PC I won't say that.

homosexual behavior among animals is of a totally different nature. animals do not form lifelong homosexual relationships. their homosexual activity has other purposes than sexual pleasure, which humans seek out.

not to mention that in such cases, it's all males involved in it (as far as i know), so drawing this parallel with humans would suggest that all men naturally have homosexual tendencies. why don't we all sodomize each other as a greeting ritual?

If a male gay couple raised a male child, would he be gay? What if there were a community of gay men raising male children with no outside media to interfere, this would lead to the children being gay?

Of course the gay parents would tell them it`s "OK" to be whatever you wanted but the children would ultimately "choose" to be gay because that`s all they knew?

What if at 20 years old he was then introduced to females, would he still be "gay"?

PIGEON-RAT said:
homosexual behavior among animals is of a totally different nature. animals do not form lifelong homosexual relationships. their homosexual activity has other purposes than sexual pleasure, which humans seek out.

not to mention that in such cases, it's all males involved in it (as far as i know), so drawing this parallel with humans would suggest that all men naturally have homosexual tendencies. why don't we all sodomize each other as a greeting ritual?

Humans and animals are different in many ways. I was merely illustrating a point on homosexuality being something within and man didn't just invent it one day. Are going to tell me animal heterosexual habits mirror those of humans? Some do. Most don't.

gonelifting said:
If a male gay couple raised a male child, would he be gay? What if there were a community of gay men raising male children with no outside media to interfere, this would lead to the children being gay?

Of course the gay parents would tell them it`s "OK" to be whatever you wanted but the children would ultimately "choose" to be gay because that`s all they knew?

What if at 20 years old he was then introduced to females, would he still be "gay"?

it depends how strongly he felt towards being gay.

and as for the gay guy up there, yes it is like suicide. You dont decide to commit a suicide at any given time, it takes times and piled up emotions/feelings that make you make that decisision. When those bad feelings overpower the good ones and you completly stop thinking about everything positive, while only thinking how great it would be to leave this world thats when you do it.

It all depends how strongly you feel about a certain issue.

do you think those athletes that made it to the top were just thinking, oh hey im just gonna drink some beer here and there and one day gonna end up in the NFL. no, they gave half of their life to make it all the way up there, their feelings toward that sport were so strong that they gave 110% compared to other athlete who's drive wasnt as strong. That's why you see lot of those atheletes who are fucked up in their head, emotionaly. Sometimes their so dedicated to what they do that they forget everything around them.

you people are underestimating the tremendous power of human brain and what its capable of doing.

"Of course the gay parents would tell them it`s "OK" to be whatever you wanted but the children would ultimately "choose" to be gay because that`s all they knew? "

would a kid raised in the ghetto all of a sudden become someone like bill gates lets say?

chances are that he can do that if he takes the appropriate steps, and to take those steps he would need to have a drive to succeed compared to 90% of people that live in the ghetto and to them it's okay to kill people, its okay to sell drugs, it is completly normal for him to believe that he is dumb and he doesnt belong in school cause thats what he's been told ever since he was born. But there are few that make it out the ghetto and become succesful, am I not right?

you guys know that children form most of their prejudices before they enter 1st grade? Now imagine more children being told that its okay to be gay and not told about all the negative things about it. They eventually give being gay a thought and lot will decide that at a very young age which way they want to go. And that is why there is more gays these days then there was 200 years ago lets say. Cuase 200 years ago they didnt advertise gay pride shit all over the papers.

gonelifting said:

I have a friend who is Bi and his dad is gay, His dad was married to a woman one time, divorced and is now gay, and I know a few gay couples who have kids from being married when younger, I also know a guy who was married has kids and was a cop and now only messes with guys, he saiys he could still fck a chick but chooses guys

I think it might have something to do with being fucked over by women terribly bad a few times to cause a shift over to liking the other sex, one guy I know just doesnt like women period!, lol

Top Bottom