Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

You`re either born gay or not, period.

PIGEON-RAT said:
it's a fetish. sexual preferences determining specific physical traits of potential future mates are formed at a young age. fetishes result when childhood objects/experiences (balloons, feet, spanking) are associated with the release of the chemical responsible for the preferences. if all other details of physical attraction are formed then, it seems likely that gender can be one of these elements. i'm confident that research in the next few years will support this hypothesis.

Awesome.

Been saying this for years and never realised anyone had the same theory. It makes a lot of sense and I'm positive it's correct.

PIGEON-RAT said:
it's a fetish. sexual preferences determining specific physical traits of potential future mates are formed at a young age. fetishes result when childhood objects/experiences (balloons, feet, spanking) are associated with the release of the chemical responsible for the preferences. if all other details of physical attraction are formed then, it seems likely that gender can be one of these elements. i'm confident that research in the next few years will support this hypothesis.

Maybe fetishes work that way but I have a hard time believing gay or not gay people "form" out of this.

What "childhood" age are we talking about? Is there a cutoff to the age? If you`re right, then we can "make" anyone gay (or straight) if we wanted by influencing their childhood.

As soon as Eve started her bitching, and Adam saw another guy for the first time -- also naked...

"gay" was born.

Theoretically, you can be hypnotised to be gay or straight. I mean you can be hypnotised to find a mop attractive for fucks sake.

This in itself is good enough evidence for me that people aren't born gay. I think attraction is a purely psychological characteristic with both childhood and adult experiences influencing it.

I could be wrong, but I'm not.

biggest_man_in_the_world said:
Theoretically, you can be hypnotised to be gay or straight. I mean you can be hypnotised to find a mop attractive for fucks sake.

This in itself is good enough evidence for me that people aren't born gay. I think attraction is a purely psychological characteristic with both childhood and adult experiences influencing it.

I could be wrong, but I'm not.

How can someone feel SO strongly about it one way or the other. I would never DREAM of being with a guy (Even Jerkbox) but I love EVERY SINGLE INCH of a woman. I would lick her from head to toe. That`s a fetish? You`re not born with that?!? It`s freaking animalistic, the way I (and a lot of others) feel about the opposite sex or same sex. It HAS to be from within. It`s too pashionate.

Last edited:
I think gayness was "discovered" the first time someone walked in and caught two guys in the act of buggery.

gonelifting said:
It HAS to be from within. It`s too pashionate.

From within where? Your heart, your hand?

Where's the limit on how strong a fetish can be? There's people that kill to satisfy their fetishes...I'd say those fetishes are pretty strong.

Of course, you've had this strange attraction to the opposite sex for probably as long as you can remember, but when you have the attraction for that long of course it's gonna feel like it comes from 'within'.

What you actually mean by 'from within' is 'from your brain', the organ which does all your thinking and how you feel about things. All your thoughts and feelings on things can be changed by every day events. This is why attraction is a learned behaviour.

Top Bottom