Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote Now: Miami at Dallas Game 1 (250,000 Limit)

swole

Who would you take?

Miami +5 -110

Dallas -5 -110

Also, if I put up an early event, would you mind if I changed odds (PM'd Stilleto to do it) as they changed? Or just wait until a day or two before the event to host frozen odds?

silverfish said:
If you're changing odds, can we also change our bets? I'd say just go with frozen odds the day of. Cuts out the confusion. I'll be taking Miami.

No, your bet would be locked in with the odds you took.

If you notice with online sites, the odds constantly change...which means your original bet stays with your original odds.

I wouldn't change odds, it would be too much of a hassle to PM stilleto everyday to change them. If I could do it myself, I would.

swole said:
No, your bet would be locked in with the odds you took.

If you notice with online sites, the odds constantly change...which means your original bet stays with your original odds.

I wouldn't change odds, it would be too much of a hassle to PM stilleto everyday to change them. If I could do it myself, I would.

Just add 1 event per day with the updated odds. I'd probably bet on the same event with different odds as the event got closer.

silverfish said:
Just add 1 event per day with the updated odds. I'd probably bet on the same event with different odds as the event got closer.

Sometimes the odds will change from -110 for both teams to -115 and -105...which means people wouldn't bet on the new event where their team went from -110 to -115...they would pile on the -105 team...I would have to make it so the people who placed an original bet couldn't place another one.

swole said:
Sometimes the odds will change from -110 for both teams to -115 and -105...which means people wouldn't bet on the new event where their team went from -110 to -115...they would pile on the -105 team...I would have to make it so the people who placed an original bet couldn't place another one.

Now I understand. Go by the honor system, with bombs as presents to those who violate the rules. Enough of us here to really make it hurt a cheater.

silverfish said:
If you're changing odds, can we also change our bets? I'd say just go with frozen odds the day of. Cuts out the confusion. I'll be taking Miami.
yup

4everhung said:

so you'd take miami?

i'm thinking even action for this one

Top Bottom