Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fighter VS Mike Tyson

I wont put my money on Tyson...

He will get his ass kicked my Mr.LenoxLewis anyway...I cannot wait to see that happens!!

tyson , will beat lennox. too tall my ass. ufc fight, well thats up in the air. never will happen so who cares. and the lennox fight may not either.

hahah a round house kick breaking mike tysons femur man is that some bullshit. All Tyson would need to do is get off one solid uppercut and whoever he is fighting would either have a crushed face and be knocked out or would be seroiusly stunned and mike would give him the old fashion combo meal. Sure if a ufc fighter got him on the ground he would be done for but that is a huge "IF". Bottom line mike tyson gets one solid punch in game over call it a match, Even a lazy dumbass who sits on the couch eating doritos can tell who would win.

One question... was Evander Holyfield or that Danish guy he just fought crushed by one blow? No... so why do you think some of these UFC/Pride fighters would go down so easily? Tank Abbott, Igor Vovchanchin, Mark Colemen, Ken Shamrock, Vitor Belfort, etc. - these guys can take some serious hits and keep on ticking. I've seen guys take straight roundhouse kicks to the head (definitely as hard a hit as a Tyson punch) and they continue to fight).

I've been training in martial arts for 16 years, and I can tell you the training is as tough as boxing training for serious competitors.

Personally, I think it'd be a good match. In the end, however, it would never happen because Tyson is at a disadvantage in the octagon, and the UFC/Pride fighters are at a disadvantage in the boxing ring.

First off, any fighter with average wrestling will put him on his back, WITH NO PROBLEM. He would be so lost, a couple minutes and he'd be gassed and not even be able to move. Boxing and grappling are two different types of cardio, they do not cross over. Even if his cardio was ok, what the fuck is he going to do on the floor? Get his arm/leg snapped or be choked very fast.

He was offered 1 million to fight Ralph Gracie (160lbs) and he would get 1 million for every minute he last over 3. This could add to more than any of his prize fights. Ralph had investors putting up this amount of money. Tyson refused.

Tyson is a huge fan of NHB. He's been to the last couple UFCs. He wears Team Punishment Gear all the time, this is Tito Ortiz company.

It is much easier to take a wrestler and teach him stand up to make a NHB figher, than taking a Boxer and having him learn ground fighting to survive.

LMAO at all the people who don't even train thinking they know shit about fighting.

Next I want to hear a adrogen meat head who weighs 250lbs and benches 400 could beat UFC fighters. Bunch of morons

Last edited:
Sago said:
Hey why are you makin turns? I hear you talkin, but all I see is a bunch of turning and snapping. Doesn't look good man, looks like you got some quit in you. Doesn't mean that it is true... but you sure are throwin out a lot of bad signs.

Yeah you can break 2X4's with your powerfull round house kicks. You know guys with more speed and punching power than Mike Tyson. You resort to insulting me.... and I am the dorito munching couch potato? You know absolutely jack shit about me, except that you disagree with me. Hell I read a lot of your replies on elite, I would have figured you would give me better conversation than this. I am pretty dissapointed.

I am no pro fighter, I am not even close to being an amateur, but i've got my dead-game collar Do you? Come back when you are willing to give me some competition, or atleast a civil conversation. . . instead of all this turning and curr snapping.

If I came across like I was insulting you, I apologize. I was critisizing your statements, primarily because I'm tired of people with no fighting experience(not saying you have none, its just the profile) telling me all about results of a hypothetical fight. A lot of people know who I am and I am always forced to engage in these types of arguments "Tyson could beat ANY NHB fighter, because..." or even hypothetical fights against Bruce Lee or Morihei Ueshiba. At the public gym that I lift at, I sometimes wear a Tap Out tank top. I've had 2 different guys(who recognize TO from watching the UFC) come up to me and bring up this very same argument. One guy was a bean pole with a gut and does nothing but bicep curls and flat bench with no weight. The other guy was a fat tub that does the stairmaster for 5 minutes then disappears into the pool area.

The things is, I believe that I put(until my last injury) 100% of myself into training for the most part of 20 years, and am very proud of my accomplishments and stats.....then I see guys around me who are in the ring when I get there, and doing mat work when I leave. I am nothing compared to many of the warriors I have had the privilage to meet and or train with over the years. I know guys that have more power physically and mentally than Tyson could ever dream of, and only a couple of these guys are pros. I know guys just beginning sanctioned fights with more talent and promise than I've ever seen before.

People make Tyson out to be some mystical diety because he has made a name for himself. If NHB was as large(popular) as american boxing, we would see fighters that would keep the public in awe of their abilities. At the same time, the typical perception of Tyson being this ulimate badass will fade away as he is replaced by guys that can not only box at his level, but have years of Muay Thai experience, years of ground fighting experience, etc. NHB/MMA has just been basically underground for so long(now its finally come into the open) that many of these fighters have yet to be seen. Do you have any idea how many guys are training in numerous countries right now, harder than Tyson has ever trained. Tyson is just a man with a skill. To say others not only don't have that skill, but don't even posses the obvious potential to achieve that skill is just foolish.

Above my old dojo we had an area to just chill, with a pool table, TV, chairs, etc. A bunch of us would sit up there sometimes and just create hypothetical matches. Then we would all argue who would be the dominant fighter and why. This was several seasoned fighters discussing what they know, with years of knowledge and experience to back it up. This was a legitamate platform for this discussion. Do you have any idea how hard these guys would laugh if you brought up Tyson's name?

Anyway, any derogatory comments I made were directed at your statements, not you bro, because this argument has become old and redundant to the point of being offensive to me.

Mike Tyson= An excellent ground infantry soldier

NHB fighter= A Delta Force operator

Put the infantry soldier in a CQB situation, a hostage situation or even an urban situation, he's fucked.

MadenHB said:

He was offered 1 million to fight Ralph Gracie (160lbs) and he would get 1 million for every minute he last over 3. This could add to more than any of his prize fights. Ralph had investors putting up this amount of money. Tyson refused.

Tyson is a huge fan of NHB. He's been to the last couple UFCs. He wears Team Punishment Gear all the time, this is Tito Ortiz company.

\
That was actually Roy Jones Jr. Roy said something about not fighting someone elses game, but if it was outside..... Don't remember the exact quote.

If you put Tyson in the ring against Randy Couture, the current UFC heavyweight champ. Either Tyson knocks him out fast or Couture gets the shoot, grounds him and pounds him. It could go either way, but if I was betting I would put my money on Couture.

Zen

Hmmm....somehow i think that anyone that practices the martiall arts would be biased to them.

People don't like it when their fighting style can be defeated.

I am 50/50 on this one. No one can say for sure. With some good training i think Tyson can be formidable but who knows...

a lot of people are saying that they know fighters of different styles that train harder and have more heart than tyson. the funny thing is, how many of ya'll know tyson or have ever trained with him to be making totally false statements like this? tyson is a machine, and bottom line probably one of the toughest men on the face of the planet. tyson 8 out of 10.

Top Bottom