Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fighter VS Mike Tyson

Tyson would lose against any UFC competiton. He would be disqualified for biting.

Grew up on the streets? LMAO what does this have to do with anything.

"I'm from the hood, straight off the streets, we can scrap!" What a bunch of shit. Only a clueless no nothing would say this sht.

Put Mikey on his back and he's done.

Well there are some things to look at.

First of all Mike Tyson competes at a level far higher than your run of the mill UFC fighter. You might look at it as comparing a professional football player to a collegiate basketball player. I am not talkin about skills, I am speaking about level of competition. Were not talking golden gloves, were not talkin olympic gold medalist, we are talkin the former heavy weight champion of the world and one of the best heavyweight boxers out there.

Now... Mike Tyson is very powerfull, durable man with stamina for days. You are crazy if you believe this man cannot take damage. He is going to be able to take hits. He is not exactly going to gasping for air right off the bat either. We have all seen his power with professional boxing gloves on. Now.... take those big fucking gloves ass and get hit by that man. Not too many UFC fighters are going to last getting hit by those hands. So how exactly are you going to beat tyson? Is going to go down from being kicked? No because his stand up skill are superior than any ufc fighter and if they stand with him he will knock them out. Can the man takes hits from the opponents legs? I think its pretty obvious the man can take hits. Are you going to punch tyson out? Jesus hell fuck no your not cause if you even remotely try to box that man he is going cut through you like a hot knife through butter. On top of that can mike tyson take some punches? I think ol Tyson can take some pretty heavy punches. Submission? I don't see Mike Tyson tapping out the first chance he gets. Despite what you guys say, Mike Tyson is going to be a hell of lot tougher to beat than you think.

As far as fighting experience goes, I would venture to say that tyson has far more experience in the ring than the vast majority of UFC fighters have doing what they do. Shit I would venture to say he has more experience fighting at a TOP competitive level than almost all of them.

Stand up fighting Mike Tyson will demolish any man in the UFC. I don't care how good their stand up skills are. They will not be able to fuck with him standing up.

This guy has a truck load of cash and the best trainers money can buy. If he were to fight in the UFC no doubt he is going to have the very very best on his side getting him ready. You are a fool if you believe Mike Tyson would not come prepared. So he is going to come trained and prepared... and quite frankly I think he would demolish 9 out of 10 UFC fighters.

He's not exactly some gimp pussy either, that guy is pretty god damned tough, I would venture to say he is going to stick it out as long as he can. That combined with his experience, his extreme durability and sheer power and speed, I believe he would come out on top the majority of the time.

Now, boxers of the same skill level to a ufc fighter of the same skill level will probably get his ass creamed 9.5 times out 10 no doubt. But you all seem to forget that you are comparing a top major leaguer to some middle/top minor leaguers. Do I believe he is unstoppable? Hell no, I am sure the very top UFC fighters could, and probably would overcome and defeat the man, but Mike Tyson would give them one hell of a run for their money.

Lastly Mike Tyson is never going to fight in any sort of UFC type event. He is a boxer, that is what he is great at. Why in the hell would Mike Tyson even take a risk at loosing in the one of these types of events and loose whatever respect he is attempting to keep in the sport of boxing. UFC type events cannot pay him what boxing can pay him.The man is filthy fucking rich anyway, he has absolutely NO REASON to want to fight in a UFC type event. He has a much greater chance of getting injured in a UFC type event, pulled, ripped, broken whatever, add that to the possibility of loosing and he could very well end his boxing career prematurely because of an injury, in a shadow of doubt and criticism(something the man already has PLENTY of) Personaly I think he would be fucking stupid if he ever fought in a UFC type event.

Even if you disagree with my opinions, you are plumb silly if you believe Mike Tyson is not a great fighter.

Sago

I know many NHB/MMA fighters with more heart than Tyson will ever have. I know guys that can hit as hard and fast as tyson. Sure they don't have the same recognized boxing background, but that doesn't matter after they shoot and get him in full mount, raining their hammers down on him. Of course he has a chin of iron, so choke his ass out in one of 40 ways. He'd tap out just like any other inexperienced human after you get him in a simple ankle lock or leg lock. He is proficient in ONE type of fighting. NHB fighters train in ALL aspects of fighting.

His stand up skills are superior to any UFC fighter:rolleyes: Gimme a break. I can personally splinter a 2x4 with a round kick, and I'm not even at the fighting level of the pros. Could Tyson's boxing skills deal with this? Hell no. His femur would be shattered and he'd be on the ground. The only thing you would need to be good at to defend against Tyson is keeping his gorilla ass away from you until you shoot and shock the shit out of him. Most of your remarks Sago are the couchrider's remarks I was talking about earlier. Anyone that makes statements like yours cleary has no mat/ring time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Stand up fighting Mike Tyson will demolish any man in the UFC. I don't care how good their stand up skills are. They will not be able to fuck with him standing up. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Again, these are the same things my fat Doritos eating friend says

Anyway, go to a hardcore NHB dojo sometime bro and watch them train. Go to a Pride fight, or efc, or ufc. Learn some things before you make foolish statments like these.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"and quite frankly I think he would demolish 9 out of 10 UFC fighters. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Okay I could go on, but I'm done

Hey why are you makin turns? I hear you talkin, but all I see is a bunch of turning and snapping. Doesn't look good man, looks like you got some quit in you. Doesn't mean that it is true... but you sure are throwin out a lot of bad signs.

Yeah you can break 2X4's with your powerfull round house kicks. You know guys with more speed and punching power than Mike Tyson. You resort to insulting me.... and I am the dorito munching couch potato? You know absolutely jack shit about me, except that you disagree with me. Hell I read a lot of your replies on elite, I would have figured you would give me better conversation than this. I am pretty dissapointed.

I am no pro fighter, I am not even close to being an amateur, but i've got my dead-game collar Do you? Come back when you are willing to give me some competition, or atleast a civil conversation. . . instead of all this turning and curr snapping.

hey bros havent posted for a long time.........but i thought i would chime in on this one..........

do a search on the net for Mitch "Blood" Green. he was a professional boxer in the 1980s. Appearantly he got into a street fight with Tyson outside of a nightclub. Tyson decked the guy and broke his right hand in the scuffle, but i saw a picture of this guys face.............it was swelled up like a pumpkin. Im with Sago on this one, if tito stepped into the octagon with mike and didnt succed in getting him in a submission right away, he would be in big trouble.

BOTTEM LINE: NO ONE PUNCHES WITH TYSON, THIS DUDE HAS THE POWER OF A SILVERBACK GORILLA

ps: i dont think tyson can beat Lennox "POLESMOKER" Lewis, hes too tall and looked really fucking good against HASBEEN COCKMAN

Top Bottom