Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fighter VS Mike Tyson

I think that tyson would beat 9/10 ufc or similer style fighters. This is because you cant stand toe to toe with him. He is at the perfect height(easier to punch upwards to a chin than down...thats why that uppercut is so damn good) for a boxer and fighter...i think tall guys are easy to take down and you have them if you get inside the reach. This would be the problem, you cant get near him to take him down without having to take a punch...and every fighter who takes one of his BARE FISTED punches aint getting up. He is a very stocky, mesomorphic guy...huge strength, power, speed and endurance making it very hard to exploite a physical weakness.
Because of his build, having a low center of gravity, it would be very hard to tackle or take him down...believe me i play rugby!
That is if you get passed one of his fists.

Alot of people would say a kicker would keep him back and take him with a kick.....bullshit....he knows how to block(he was the youngest ever heavyweight champ and one of the all time greats!)

There are only a few guys i could see having any chance:

Ken shamrock - now probably too old, been out ages
kimo
and x champ Gotch Gracy

Shamrock would porbebly had the best chance if he could take one of those punches and still get him down, but even still, i would'nt like to be on the floor with someone that strong and violent.

The fact is, the guy is a natural fighter, one of the hardest men in the world...fuck martial arts or any style of fighting no matter how many color belts you have, when it comes to a street fight, 90% of it goes out the window if you aint got the bottle, guts, violence and aggression in you to take someone apart, they will beat you.

Tyson aint scared of anyone, i have seen fighters who should techincally win a fight lose because they did'nt have the nerves and their adrenaline got the better of them....it would take alot for anyone to get in the octagon with a ex heavyweight champ, street thug, rapist with time behind bars and a rep like that.

Welsh power house said:
I think that tyson would beat 9/10 ufc or similer style fighters. This is because you cant stand toe to toe with him. He is at the perfect height(easier to punch upwards to a chin than down...thats why that uppercut is so damn good) for a boxer and fighter...i think tall guys are easy to take down and you have them if you get inside the reach. This would be the problem, you cant get near him to take him down without having to take a punch...and every fighter who takes one of his BARE FISTED punches aint getting up. He is a very stocky, mesomorphic guy...huge strength, power, speed and endurance making it very hard to exploite a physical weakness.
Because of his build, having a low center of gravity, it would be very hard to tackle or take him down...believe me i play rugby!
That is if you get passed one of his fists.

Alot of people would say a kicker would keep him back and take him with a kick.....bullshit....he knows how to block(he was the youngest ever heavyweight champ and one of the all time greats!)

There are only a few guys i could see having any chance:

Ken shamrock - now probably too old, been out ages
kimo
and x champ Gotch Gracy

Shamrock would porbebly had the best chance if he could take one of those punches and still get him down, but even still, i would'nt like to be on the floor with someone that strong and violent.

The fact is, the guy is a natural fighter, one of the hardest men in the world...fuck martial arts or any style of fighting no matter how many color belts you have, when it comes to a street fight, 90% of it goes out the window if you aint got the bottle, guts, violence and aggression in you to take someone apart, they will beat you.

Tyson aint scared of anyone, i have seen fighters who should techincally win a fight lose because they did'nt have the nerves and their adrenaline got the better of them....it would take alot for anyone to get in the octagon with a ex heavyweight champ, street thug, rapist with time behind bars and a rep like that.

I agree with some of the things you are saying. Tyson does have a low center of gravity, and that may aid him in avoiding a take down, but I don't think for long. I think the style of fighter that would do the best against him would be any strong wrestler. Shoot for the takedown, get him out of his element and pound away. The longer the fight stays on the feet the better Tyson's chances would be.

Zen

Yeah, agreed totally, if the fight stays toe to toe, tyson will have 99% of any human...tyson will destroy!!

That is why i said ken would have had the best chance(5-8 years ago) because he would shoot straight off the bat and get him on the floor, if he could.

Top Bottom