Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

solidspine said:
I couldn’t be happier,

Tyson is a loser,

he never was that good,

just fought other dumb losers,

now he go back to parking cars and picking up trash, where he belongs.

lol he was never that good????? LOL Ok.....I'm not even gonna bother going there with you lol

tyson's a legend, no one should be able to doubt that. He's had his ups and downs, I think we all did, but he seems stable now, he can now work hard to being what he once was. I'll always be a Tyson fan.

Face the facts, Tyson is still 49-4 (2 KO losses-Douglas, Lewis, 1 TKO loss-Holyfield, 1 DQ loss-Holyfield)

Someone once said "if you wanted to imagine what getting hit by Tyson is like, take a phone book, put it against your head and let someone hit you as hard as they can with a baseball bat" I totally believe them. If he got a free shot on you with no gloves, he'd probably kill you. Remember that when you're calling him a pussy.

Without controversy and 3-4 years in prison, Tyson would likely be near 60 wins. Thats insane.

Regardless if you love or hate him or not, he's easily one of the Top 5 boxers of all-time (Tyson, Ali, Marciano, Foreman, etc.). A Tyson in his prime could probably beat ANYONE else. An Ali-Tyson fight would have never made it past the press conference b/c Tyson would kill anyone that talked that much shit. And he would have deserved it too. A prime Tyson vs. prime Foreman would have been badass to see. Still, Tyson trains like a monster and without drugs would have been aggressive more than just round 1. He took a ton of shots and didnt go down. Even Lennox Lewis was shitting about that. If you watch the fight, Lennox was scared as fuck the first round, JUMPING back and holding like a bitch. He even got a point deduction for holding. Too bad Lewis had that clause that Mike had to take his medicene. I think if theres a rematch, its so on. Lewis isnt stupid. Tyson is the biggest draw in PPV and he'd be stupid not to have a rematch. I'd order the 2nd fight just as quick as I'd order the first.

ignorant fuckers!!!

Tyson was a great fighter,,best of all times,,,bullshit,,lucky to make the top five,,first of all youngsters,,just because hes the only guy your old enough to have seen dominant for a little while doesnt make him the best. second,,holyfield beat tysons ass also,,,so did douglas when tyson was in his prime,,granted he didnt train for that but shit he got his ass whipped. Stop crying and face the fucking facts,,,he blew it,,hes just not as good as you want him to be,,,he throws huge punches and if your stupid enough to street fight him you lose,,if your a smart man and you box him you can kick his dumb ass,,,fuck him,,he should be in a mental home anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he and don king and the rest of the thugs have ruined boxing as a true sport

Re: ignorant fuckers!!!

lookingforanwsers said:
Tyson was a great fighter,,best of all times,,,bullshit,,lucky to make the top five,,first of all youngsters,,just because hes the only guy your old enough to have seen dominant for a little while doesnt make him the best. second,,holyfield beat tysons ass also,,,so did douglas when tyson was in his prime,,granted he didnt train for that but shit he got his ass whipped. Stop crying and face the fucking facts,,,he blew it,,hes just not as good as you want him to be,,,he throws huge punches and if your stupid enough to street fight him you lose,,if your a smart man and you box him you can kick his dumb ass,,,fuck him,,he should be in a mental home anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he and don king and the rest of the thugs have ruined boxing as a true sport
Okay toughguy, who the fuck are you anyway?? Are you trying to tell me that Tyson doesn't belong on the all-time top 5 list?!?! HA---I do give Lewis props but even HE knows Tyson was not Tyson last night, he won't fight the real Tyson--BTW, if you're "lookingforanswers"-go somewhere else--

I don't know if Tyson is top 5, but he is definitely close. He's not consistent enough, I would put Holyfield in the top 5.

He USED to be great and probably has the skill to be the best ever but he blew it. His strengh back then was defense, the way he moved his head, to the sides and then once he was inside, his opponents were done.

big andy is obviously more educated

See theres a statement with some merit,,you can always tell who has a clue and who is just ignorant cause they get mad and want to fight and go on,,,nice come backs,,,,The fact is everybody always wants to make excuses for Tyson,,he didnt train for douglas,,,he wouold have kicked holyfields ass if not for prison,,,he was on drugs during this fight,,,,ok ,,,yeah,,,,,all that just happened to him,,,what a coincidence,,,,Ali,Frazier,Foreman,Lewis,Holyfield,Marciano,it goes on and on have all proved to be better fighters,,,,get mad if you want your opinion doesnt mean anything to me anyway

First off! I'd like to say I am VERY dis-apointed with that fight...I'll admit, I had some bets going on last night and lost sojme good $$ but o well...Tyson was not himself, plain and simple. No credit taken from Lewis, He faught a good fight but Tyson was no where close to his best. And for all of you talking shit on Tyson LMAO!!! U can say it behind a screen but if you were face to face with the man, ya'll would shit ur pants, Just keep that in mind ;)

M18

MUS_18 is right Tyson was NOT there...why???cause Lewis said if Tyson is off is meds he wont fight him!!!why,cause he knows Tyson would of rocked him...i said this before i say it again...in every sport you have to play AGGRESSIVE...and the meds Tyson is on are DOWNERS....you CANT do good in any sport when you are on downers like in football you have to play aggressive!!..and the meds Tyson is on DONT let you get aggressive....thats why the other fights Tyson did before he fought Lewis he took 1-2 weeks off the meds....anyone thats in any sport would take 1-2 weeks off the meds before any big event..and Lewis said Tyson cant come off the meds...and that tells you how Lewis is....he would be scared in the ring if Tyson was off the meds...

are you guys kidding me...

TYSON=OVERATED

always has been, he never took the time to enahance his god given gifts of animal like power and quickness by truely studying the game and tech aspects.

Last night you saw a true boxer in LLewis slowly dismantly a man round by round. Each jab was like tinny razor cuts slowly causeing TYSON to blead to death. In the end TYSON was nothing and he has been nothing for a long time. Dont fall into the hype. He was not druged or crazie or any other theorys that loyalist bring up to keep the TYSON mystic alive. Bottom line is TYSON is another example of a lazy athlete who wasted talent, hes a bum collecting a pay check.

Now Lewis, theres a champion, top 10 of all time easy.

Top Bottom