Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

It's all just a set up for the rematch. Tyson vs. Lewis in Tokkyo.
"The thrilla with godzilla".

I am very disappointed with the fight

MaxBiceps said:
Dammit, i was kind of hoping the tyson of old would emerge and rip the shit out of lewis.......

Too bad, cause Tyson's got the kind of power that makes me want to watch an otherwise boring sport.

Agreed.

I couldn’t be happier,

Tyson is a loser,

he never was that good,

just fought other dumb losers,

now he go back to parking cars and picking up trash, where he belongs.

This was the lamest Tyson performance I have ever seen. I am very disapointed. I don't think Tyson was himself in this fight. It was either the downers he is on or he threw the fight cause he didn't do SH%$ in the ring.
:p

IG

Lewis is afraid to fight Tyson when he is aggressive...thats why Lewis said he wont fight him unless Tyson is on his meds...so its common sense here...who would of got beat if Tyson wasnt on the meds...Lewis sucks...is that easy...he's afraid to fight Tyson when he is aggressive.....in every sport you need to be aggressive to give it 100% when you on downers(if you depresed) then you cant give it 100%...so there Tyson should have the belt..Lewis knew he would of got trashed if Tyson wasnt on his meds...in every sport you need to be aggressive and you cant be aggressive if you on downers...wheres the rematch

Well as much as I hate Lewis...I knew he was going to win. Tyson is simply too short to get inside. When he was younger he would have most likely destroyed Lewis, he was much faster and aggressive then. But like Ultra said, he was befinitely on his meds, waaayyyyyyy too nice last night. I really feel for Mike though, his life is such a sad story. A lot of people fail to realize the man is bi-polar. That's how people with this condition are, they're either extremely nice or extremely aggressive and most of the time violent.

Hey Boss, I'd like you to say that to his face lol see how much of a pussy he is then. lol

Top Bottom