Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

Dammit, i was kind of hoping the tyson of old would emerge and rip the shit out of lewis.......

Too bad, cause Tyson's got the kind of power that makes me want to watch an otherwise boring sport.

I could barely watch the damn thing! Tyson looked tired or drugged from about the middle of the first round on. Glad I didn't pay to see that!(even though I would have)

Tyson did get in some powerful shots, he just didnt prepare for the jab right. The first round was clearly Tyson's, but after that he wasnt as aggressive. I think Tyson's corner did a horrible job of motivating Tyson and the jabs were definitely affecting Tyson's vision. Not sure if they both had rematch clauses or not. I know Lewis probably had one. I think Evander gets to fight Lennox next, Tyson probably drops down to 2nd or 3rd contender. Give him 3-4 fights and a rematch and he could probably be champ again.

I hear he's on LITHIUM....He was defiantely not himself tonight, even afterwards he was being all mushy towards LEWIS, he even rubbed his face...

it was pretty sad...

although it was nice to see tyson acting like a human, complimenting lewis, even brushing some blood off his face etc. i kinda wanted to see an enraged insane tyson come out and put up a good fight. he looked alright in the first round but after that it was like he pussied out of ever opportunity to really land some combinations.

they give lithium in extreme cases of bipolar disorder, and they arent to frivalous about giving it out because patients complain that it makes them feel like zombies...

oh well

Tyson needed fina or halo. Instead they gave him fucking downers and prosac. Looked like he wanted to be home jacking off not fighting.

Top Bottom