Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

BeefyBull said:
Face the facts, Tyson is still 49-4 (2 KO losses-Douglas, Lewis, 1 TKO loss-Holyfield, 1 DQ loss-Holyfield)

Someone once said "if you wanted to imagine what getting hit by Tyson is like, take a phone book, put it against your head and let someone hit you as hard as they can with a baseball bat" I totally believe them. If he got a free shot on you with no gloves, he'd probably kill you. Remember that when you're calling him a pussy.

Without controversy and 3-4 years in prison, Tyson would likely be near 60 wins. Thats insane.

Regardless if you love or hate him or not, he's easily one of the Top 5 boxers of all-time (Tyson, Ali, Marciano, Foreman, etc.). A Tyson in his prime could probably beat ANYONE else. An Ali-Tyson fight would have never made it past the press conference b/c Tyson would kill anyone that talked that much shit. And he would have deserved it too. A prime Tyson vs. prime Foreman would have been badass to see. Still, Tyson trains like a monster and without drugs would have been aggressive more than just round 1. He took a ton of shots and didnt go down. Even Lennox Lewis was shitting about that. If you watch the fight, Lennox was scared as fuck the first round, JUMPING back and holding like a bitch. He even got a point deduction for holding. Too bad Lewis had that clause that Mike had to take his medicene. I think if theres a rematch, its so on. Lewis isnt stupid. Tyson is the biggest draw in PPV and he'd be stupid not to have a rematch. I'd order the 2nd fight just as quick as I'd order the first.

AGREED!
DOCV

Saw re-run of fight on HBO last night. They interviewed Tyson after the fight and he said he didn't think he could beat Lewis. Can you believe that? Also, the contract calls for an automatic rematch if Tyson wins. But since Lewis won it says that Lewis can fight one time before taking a rematch with Tyson. So, Lewis will fight Chris Byrd next and then if he and Tyson want to fight again, they can. BamBam

Tyson needs to fight some more people before even thinking about fighting Lewis again. I still think the talent is still in Mike but he needs some more quality experience in the ring to get back to anywhere near he used to be. I wonder if he will be required to be on his meds again

Top Bottom