Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 25 people that had the most impact on our lives

none of these people influenced me.

Pavlov is the guy that really influenced me. His studies were so creative and off the wall I got into the field I am in now

anyone who would abandon a pro football carrer to enlist in the army can't be too bright. one glace at tillman in his ranger uniform confirms this.

AAP said:
1 9/11 heros
2 Nelson Mandela
3 Princess Di
4 Space Shuttle Challenger astronauts
5 Lance Armstrong
6 Christopher and Dana Reeve
7 Pope John Paul II
8 Ryan White
9 Man At Tiananmen Square (stood in front of tanks, no one knows his real name)
10 Mother Teresa
11 Oprah Winfrey
12 Terry Schiavo
13 Michael J Fox
14 Arthur Ashe
15 US Womens Soccer Team 1999
16 Megan Kanka and Jessica Lunsford
17 Mattie Stepanek
18 Bono
19 Pat Tillman
20 Muhammad Ali
21 Steve Irwin
22 Jessica McClure
23 Baby M
24 Matthew Shepard
25 Elian Gonzalez

personally, I don't see how they came up with 5, 19, 21, 24, 25

and 2,3 and 18...

Elian Gonzalez didn't have no stinking impact on my life.

That list is a bunch of horseshit except for mandela, mother theresa and maybe a couple of others.

What about the Dalai lama or Ghandi?

How about Jesus Christ? (Christian or not, you have to admit he has had a huge impact for a couple thousand years now).

Elian Gonzalez? are you kidding???? He was just a kid mixed up in an international custody battle that Janet Reno fucked up on royally, as usual.

heatherrae said:
That list is a bunch of horseshit except for mandela, mother theresa and maybe a couple of others.

How about Jesus Christ? (Christian or not, you have to admit he has had a huge impact for a couple thousand years now).

Elian Gonzalez? are you kidding???? He was just a kid mixed up in an international custody battle that Janet Reno fucked up on royally, as usual.
anyone recall the janet reno parody SNL did, with will ferrel as reno hosting a teenage dance party? :FRlol:

rnch said:
anyone recall the janet reno parody SNL did, with will ferrel as reno hosting a teenage dance party? :FRlol:
LOL...I didn't see that.

Janet Reno had a magical way of SCREWING THE POOCH on EVERYTHING she ever did. Her major fuckup in Waco caused lots of carnage in later retaliation. God, she is stupid.

heatherrae said:

Yeah. Stupid ass USA Today ran it. What the hell they smoked before coughing up that giggle fest I don't know.

heatherrae said:
LOL...I didn't see that.

Janet Reno had a magical way of SCREWING THE POOCH on EVERYTHING she ever did. Her major fuckup in Waco caused lots of carnage in later retaliation. God, she is stupid.
at the end of the skit the real thing (reno) came busting in thru a fake wall...she and ferrel just stared at each other......same dress on....hilarious.

Top Bottom