Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 25 people that had the most impact on our lives

AAP said:
He didn't serve his country. He served Bush's personal vendetta. Don't be confused about that.

Iraq occupation is not serving our country in any way. It is serving a select few's personal interests.

And if his personal sacrifice was so important, why all the lies and spin about it?
AAP you made a mistake, at least have the stones to admit it
he did not die in Iraq, he died in Afgahinstan, a war most people agree with, even libs widely supported outsting the taliban.
do you think we should not have been in afgahinstan?

Gambino said:
AAp 19, Pat Tillman, is a pretty soild bro
gave up his nfl career to join the army, KIA
pretty noble if you ask me, esp in this day in age of material lust.
maybe not a name people know but they shoul
He was also an atheist.....most of that list is crap....

AAP said:
Yeah. Stupid ass USA Today ran it. What the hell they smoked before coughing up that giggle fest I don't know.
hell.....USA today? waddua expect? someting factual?

I think that we should respect the sacrifice Tillman made. Obviously, he thought that he was doing the right thing whether we agree it was the right thing or not.

I just don't think he deserves to be on the list. There are lots of noble sacrifices that were made by vets.

I mean where is Jonus Salk? Einstein? Henry Ford? Jesus? Ghandi? Dalai Lama? Martin Luther King, Jr?

I could list hundreds of people before I got down to Elian Friggin Gonzalez.

Gambino said:
AAP you made a mistake, at least have the stones to admit it
he did not die in Iraq, he died in Afgahinstan, a war most people agree with, even libs widely supported outsting the taliban.
do you think we should not have been in afgahinstan?

Your K message said he never set foot in Iraq. Did it not?
You previously said I should read up on him. Did you not?

Apparently, you didn't know what you were espousing because he did serve in Iraq. Did you read up on it? Where he died makes no difference. He died because his patriotic sense was used as fuel for a puppet master and his fake war.

If the sole purpose was to oust the Taliban and capture Bin Laden, like perhaps Tillman and the rest of the U.S. was lead to believe... then why did that not happen? Hmmm? Why did we abandon the search for Bin Laden and run straight into Iraq?

watch this AAP, I'm gonna do something that you never have in all the yrs i have known you here
admit i was wrong, he did apparently set foot in Iraq
but he did not die there as you imply...just don't shit on the dudes grave, classless

what the fuck did terry scaivo ever do except be brain dead on life support. there should be guys on there like MLK, Louie Pasteur, Jeebus, Hulk Hogan, and Ron Jeremy

Top Bottom