Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 25 people that had the most impact on our lives

Gambino said:
AAp 19, Pat Tillman, is a pretty soild bro
gave up his nfl career to join the army, KIA
pretty noble if you ask me, esp in this day in age of material lust.
maybe not a name people know but they shoul

And what made him more special than the average Joe Blow from down the street that died over there?

Tillman was just an attention seeking glory hound. No big woop for that.

Gambino said:
wawsn'tg he killed by Friendly Fire?

Gambino said:
I guess you missed all that Friendly Fire kill and cover up shit by the military about Tillman's death?

WODIN said:
I guess you missed all that Friendly Fire kill and cover up shit by the military about Tillman's death?

Yeah... fake wars seem to have innocent casualties like that. Administration spin is more important that individual sacrifice.

AAP said:
Yeah... fake wars seem to have innocent casualties like that. Administration spin is more important that individual sacrifice.

What the fuck does how he got killed in the service of his country have anything to do with the unselfess sacrifice he made?
Tillman gave a up a dream career of fame and fortune to serve his country as a Army Ranger.

WODIN said:

and how does that take away from what he did?
you and aap talking shit, what have you done for you country ?

and how is it a fake war? people are dying and have died, pretty real to me.
pretty classless talking shit IMO

Powerbuilder333 said:
What the fuck does how he got killed in the service of his country have anything to do with the unselfess sacrifice he made?
Tillman gave a up a dream career of fame and fortune to serve his country as a Army Ranger.
bro these gentlemen are so full of hate and spite for bush that they cannot admit that tillman is a real hero.
shame

Powerbuilder333 said:

He didn't serve his country. He served Bush's personal vendetta. Don't be confused about that.

Iraq occupation is not serving our country in any way. It is serving a select few's personal interests.

And if his personal sacrifice was so important, why all the lies and spin about it?

Top Bottom