Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 most dangerous cities to live in.

I believe that Camden, NJ is #1 on the list. That place has more deserted buildings than a Mad Max movie.

Newport SW is where im from and it had more violence per head of population than any other city in the UK. Not that many guns though, mainly knives and shit. Doubt it would come close to most of the US cities.

CrazyK said:
Worst place I've ever been to crime wise was downtown san francisco at 2 am. I've been to most of the cities on that list and they don't even compare. Luckily we were all 6'3'' 240+ footballers, otherwise we would have gotten our asses kicked down there.
you must have been in the tenderloin, the rest of downtown Frisco is a cake walk

AAP said:
No surprise with nasty ass Atlanta.

Yeah Atlanta can be pretty scary. I remember getting lost in Atlanta driving down one of the 25089 peachtree streets, and of COURSE I ended up on MLK boulevard or whatever. Not good.

slickdadd said:
Yeah Atlanta can be pretty scary. I remember getting lost in Atlanta driving down one of the 25089 peachtree streets, and of COURSE I ended up on MLK boulevard or whatever. Not good.

:lmao:

What is up with MLK?

Forge said:
I believe that Camden, NJ is #1 on the list. That place has more deserted buildings than a Mad Max movie.

Deserted buildings can't hurt anyone. Detroit's buildings are full of thugs ready to cap your ass. ;)

hanselthecaretaker said:
Deserted buildings can't hurt anyone. Detroit's buildings are full of thugs ready to cap your ass. ;)
Yea, I agree. The only thing that is crazy is lately most of the murders are happening on the SW side, which is only 10 miles from my house. Yo-yo dog, Gotta love them thugs.

Top Bottom