Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 25 people that had the most impact on our lives

Gambino said:
watch this AAP, I'm gonna do something that you never have in all the yrs i have known you here
admit i was wrong,

bro, that is because - obviously - I have never been wrong.

Never once did I imply that he died in Iraq. Where did I say that? I never said anything about WHERE he died. I said WHY he died. And that was because of a fake war. Had we not rushed in Iraq we would have had more ground forces covering Afganistan and Osama would have been caught long before Tillman caught those bullets.

I am disputing the issue of including his name on that list. Because having a football contract or a million dollars does NOT make his sacrifice any more special or unjust than it does the high school graduate who was hoping to earn money for college.

Again, when it comes down to it - he is just another dead soldier. As sad as that is. The point of my issue was that he did nothing herioc over there other than his duty. And yet, out of all the soldiers who have died, he is the one singled out.

Why did they not say U.S. Soldiers on the list? They didn't single out a single person from the 9/11 heros. Instead they lumped them together. I guess it is because they didn't play football or have a million dollars huh?

dannomight said:
what the fuck did terry scaivo ever do except be brain dead on life support.

She exposed the conservative GOPsters for what they truly were. Meddling hypocrites.

AAP said:
bro, that is because - obviously - I have never been wrong.

Never once did I imply that he died in Iraq. Where did I say that? I never said anything about WHERE he died. I said WHY he died. And that was because of a fake war. Had we not rushed in Iraq we would have had more ground forces covering Afganistan and Osama would have been caught long before Tillman caught those bullets.

I am disputing the issue of including his name on that list. Because having a football contract or a million dollars does NOT make his sacrifice any more special or unjust than it does the high school graduate who was hoping to earn money for college.

Again, when it comes down to it - he is just another dead soldier. As sad as that is. The point of my issue was that he did nothing herioc over there other than his duty. And yet, out of all the soldiers who have died, he is the one singled out.

Why did they not say U.S. Soldiers on the list? They didn't single out a single person from the 9/11 heros. Instead they lumped them together. I guess it is because they didn't play football or have a million dollars huh?

Iraq occupation is not serving our country in any way.

that's what you said bro, insuiating he died in iraq
and if instead of listing just pat they listed all the war dead, you'd be slandering them as well, saying they died in a "fake war"
ask needto about how fake it is

Gambino said:
and how does that take away from what he did?
you and aap talking shit, what have you done for you country ?

and how is it a fake war? people are dying and have died, pretty real to me.
pretty classless talking shit IMO
It's an unnecessary war. It's the greatest mistake a President can make. ...Remember The Main.

Gambino said:
that's what you said bro, insuiating he died in iraq
and if instead of listing just pat they listed all the war dead, you'd be slandering them as well, saying they died in a "fake war"
ask needto about how fake it is

Oh no you don't.

I never insinuated anything. My words are right there. You CHOSE to assume that I said that in order to justify the response in yourself that it brought.

I am not slandering any of the war dead. I am slandering the administration for them dying in the first place. Had Bush got his troop surge at the beginning of the war like he was told to do (but said no), and we stayed in Afganistan, Osama would be captured and quite a few mothers over here would not have had their hearts broken.

In your rush to validate your silly claim, you don't see the issue here as it simply is. Pat was no different than any other soldier who died over there. Why did they single him out? HYPE!! That's why. High profile reporting at it's best. That is why they grouped all the 9/11 heros together, because no one was famous.

The entire list is a joke and including Pat on there at the expense of the rest of the casualities only illustrate it.

Although I think the war is STUPID and POINTLESS, let's not disrespect our soldiers. Put the blame with Bush, where it belongs. Tillman doesn't deserve to be on the list just because he is one of thousands of men killed in duty and won't have a big impact on history. Let's not bash him, though.

jerkbox said:
and Bono.....I fucking hate Bono....I seriously wish he would die, and take his horrible crappy music to hell with him
got into a barfight with that little bitch back in 1987
I was the real punk's hero

Okay, I give, someone explain to me why in the world Jessica McClure is on that list :whatever:

Top Bottom