Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 most dangerous cities to live in.

IJ26 said:
Camden is basically the overflow of the shitty parts of Philadelphia. its the worst place Ive ever been. Id rather get caught walking in the Malcolm X Shabazz section of newark than Camden. my uncle reads electric meters down there and they must travel in teams of 3 or they'll get robbed.

LOL, my uncle works for PSE&G and did that when he first started. He was mugged 3 times in Newark, but he worked the Ironbound section. Each time they took his clipboard and PSE&G issued helmet.

Hengst said:
mmmmm.......... I wonder what the 'ethnic' make-up is of these cities and if there is a possible coorrelation between the two?

Do you ever make any posts that don't involve race relations?

tiger88 said:
where is east st LO?

Across the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis. Technically it's Illinois, but it's within 5 minutes from where everyone goes to party in St. Louis. Also home to all of the strip clubs, and it's really not that bad, North St. Louis is much worse.

Dial_tone said:
Do you ever make any posts that don't involve race relations?

I'ts the pink elephant in the middle of the room that every one pretends doesn't exist. I say politically incorrect things to provoke thought. It's nothing personal.

HAHHAHA im from Richmond, and i must say it is a pretty shitty city to live in. not only is it dangerous, it has nothing good about it. you hear about ppl being shot almost every day.

Top Bottom