Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

fuk it shirley send me more bewb pics wtf they look ripe as ever.
i thought they were all fuct up
and my thoughts:
-personal shit, meh, as long as it doesn't get a bro arrested or fired fair game if you post it up.
-n2, nobody reads bigass-bold and/or colored font, BM used to do that and nobody read it
-i'm glad miplank will be coming back, 30 days seems like a fair sentence
-i miss the jooses fuk :(

my paltry abs (four kids go easy) feel the need to defend themselves

2cqk5j8.jpg

ya I could be thinner...and Im workin on that, but go easy bro

nice job shirl

not even close to being fat

See this is where the problem starts. Let me explain things from my end. This site is way more than just nameless, faceless people
talking shit to each other.

Most of you guys only see chat and what chat is about but that is only 2% of what makes up this site. The other 98% is good caring people who want to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. REAL LIVES!! The other 98% of this site is people treating each other with nothing but the utmost respect regardless of ANYTHING!! The other 98% of this site is inviting to new people, caring to all people. Constructive and life changing in many ways.

people post pictures of them selves all day long all the time and yet its never turned and used against them. No one runs around the net trying to find pics of members to use as ammo against them ether.

See you all think that chat is how the internet is and you are wrong!! the chat and conversation forums is unlike any other place on the net save for maybe a few. But this is not the norm this is not how every site is and it is not how the other 98% of this site is..... KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

Also keep in mind if I so felt inclined to I could change the entire chat forum forever. Make it nice and peaceful and quite around here... See the powers that be wanted to delete the entire chat forum but I talked them into simple hiding it from google and I said I would be able to control chat so that it does not become to much of a problem to the rest of this site..

So far with the help of a damn good mod team we have been able to do just that. But when some one fucks with another persons personal information the powers that be has deemed this a problem for the rest of the site...

THIS IS A STEROID FORUM BABE..WE MUST ALL UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF ANONYMITY.. AND THE ABILITY TO HAVE SOLE OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF OUR PVT INFORMATION. Putting this in jeopardy compromises this sites security and level of trust.. I can not allow this no matter what anyone of you thinks is right or wrong.

So the use of other peoples information without their consent is strictly forbidden!! No matter what reason , no matter who it is, no what period!

Im not trying to be some kind of a hard ass here guys. I am long sense past power trips here. My job is to protect the interest of this website, and its members. ALL OF THEM! and I am sorry guys but you only make up a very very small percentage of this site . The side that creates the least amount of money and causes the most amount of problems.

So when it comes to the 4 golden rules we have for this site. You are ether going to respect and follow them or we are going to send you packing. Other than these 4 simple rules I don't give a damn what you do on chat. Just follow the 4 rules thats it.

Do not fuck with the mods
Do not fuck with the sponsors
Do not hand out personal information of any kind that is not yours.
Do not bring chat into the other forums of this site.

I mean really guys? Really? This can not be asking for to much? If it is than I am sorry I have to shut chat down completely. So let me put it like this. You all start learning living and loving these 4 rules or chat as a whole is gone!! I promise I will delete the entire chat and conversation section from this website. :qt::qt::qt::qt:
I was talking mostly from C&C, I would NEVER ever make any kind of negative comment about anyone's photo in the training section or any other section really, hell even here in C&C there should be some common decency about photos, family, kids, etc but unfortunately there are people who just dont know boundaries, as I mentioned a couple days back someone tried contacting me on FB over a stupid EF spat because people have no respect, this isnt a free for all,we can express ourselves without being blatant assholes

I have people on FB from EF and I dont even mention it to them, specially not in public, it's not our place to meddle so much....

my long time friend is gone, and I understand why and what went on that lead to the banting. I just wanna take the time to remind you people that this is the internet, a chat board on the gotdamn internet. Some of you niggas is way to emotional for shit like this. If you are one of those, don't bring your crybaby fucking drama in here and then ask for a ngr like me to be bant cause you a pussy ass hoe. There is far too much of that shit on EF, mutha fuckkas wanting to play hard and dish shit out and then running to Mods cause Bezzy bitched slap yo punk ass. Man up or stay the fuck outta here is all I'm saying. I'm not even referring to the recent events that lead to Mitch's be bant, he crossed the line with the personal shit, I love Mitch and I'm gonna miss him, but the one thing here that we all know is that sharing personal info will get yo ass gone. I'm not and advocate for this shit, if you can't come here to have fun then stay the fuck out. There was a case on here of somebody with no life of his own, and I won't call his name (PuddleMonkey) took it upon himself to get into a females personal bidness. Shit is not called for people. I don;t give a fuck what anybody thinks about me saying this, I'm just being real. Let's play, have fun, but remember every person here has family, wives, kids, parents, jobs and on and on, that they depend on. Because you have suck measly ass personal exsitance don';t try to fuck with people's lives. I will kill one of you mutha fuckkas without hesitation, I love you all, and I know what some of you think of me, but ask anybody here that really knows me and you will see what kinda bro I am. I just thought this needed to be said, That is all

you got to be fucking kidding me
I've talked to Casey and was supposed to meet up with him out in Portland when I was on one of my air travel chick chases
but really his mom died
and he couldn't get to the rendevou, man that's a tuff word to spell
anyhow while I was bant for a spell he wasn't
now I'm unbant and he is
at the moment
why don't just shit your pants and save your mommy of the expense of diapers every go around
she'll work out a cleanup schedule while you sit in your warm shit and smile

I didn't read the part about 4 kids
you should see my mom
but later I have to do some damage control because I used a ghost proper name in a thread for effect
and now I'm going to get subjected to some "harrassment" violation
I did turn in the cable box today and told the service I don't need it anylonger

And tell me how you think he got my name etc? He got all his info from the other person that just got banned. Cuz ya'll know how he is about learning all he can about people's lives outside Ef.
That is all I am going to say.
It was still not his place to do what he did regardless

Untrue plank had nothing to do with that
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

good lord Shirlene looks fantastic.... puts my childless ass to shame ;)

that's not why most of these boys are here
read between the lines
I know it's tough with that large bright red broken with a equally bright white background
yo "mod X" which I'll call you to protect the anonymity whyt don't you ask angel for suggesstions about appearances when you stress points
maybe a khaki brown to offset that loud cherry red?

"mauve this blah blah" and you can agree with her an earn some brownie points in the process while you eat your supper in peace
plus it'll look a helluva lot better than that prison looking type

Top Bottom