Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

if you would quit drinking for five minutes you would realized a long time ago pudds was bant

you got to be fucking kidding me
I've talked to Casey and was supposed to meet up with him out in Portland when I was on one of my air travel chick chases
but really his mom died
and he couldn't get to the rendevou, man that's a tuff word to spell
anyhow while I was bant for a spell he wasn't
now I'm unbant and he is
at the moment
why don't just shit your pants and save your mommy of the expense of diapers every go around
she'll work out a cleanup schedule while you sit in your warm shit and smile

I didn't read the part about 4 kids
you should see my mom
but later I have to do some damage control because I used a ghost proper name in a thread for effect
and now I'm going to get subjected to some "harrassment" violation
I did turn in the cable box today and told the service I don't need it anylonger

which means I'm just down to the internet
no TV
trying to get prepared I went to my facebook acct and started scrolling through my " possible friends"
ok whatever
after about 20 minutes of scrolling i'm thinking shit I should be at the bottom of the page and can close the lid on this "facebook task"
but no the list keeps growing
I'd be scrolling down tryin' to find the bottom so I could be a good Boy Scout and say I did my facebook work this month
that was somewhat alarming
at the time I was thinking there must be some way I can screen my supposedly possible friends entries
and then it hit me
this crap is a trap
I replied to a couple messages 6 mos. or so old and closed that bitch
I didn't wipe it out
you can have my details
it will take you at least twice as long to figure if they're true

See this is where the problem starts. Let me explain things from my end. This site is way more than just nameless, faceless people
talking shit to each other.

Most of you guys only see chat and what chat is about but that is only 2% of what makes up this site. The other 98% is good caring people who want to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. REAL LIVES!! The other 98% of this site is people treating each other with nothing but the utmost respect regardless of ANYTHING!! The other 98% of this site is inviting to new people, caring to all people. Constructive and life changing in many ways.

people post pictures of them selves all day long all the time and yet its never turned and used against them. No one runs around the net trying to find pics of members to use as ammo against them ether.

See you all think that chat is how the internet is and you are wrong!! the chat and conversation forums is unlike any other place on the net save for maybe a few. But this is not the norm this is not how every site is and it is not how the other 98% of this site is..... KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

Also keep in mind if I so felt inclined to I could change the entire chat forum forever. Make it nice and peaceful and quite around here... See the powers that be wanted to delete the entire chat forum but I talked them into simple hiding it from google and I said I would be able to control chat so that it does not become to much of a problem to the rest of this site..

So far with the help of a damn good mod team we have been able to do just that. But when some one fucks with another persons personal information the powers that be has deemed this a problem for the rest of the site...

THIS IS A STEROID FORUM BABE..WE MUST ALL UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF ANONYMITY.. AND THE ABILITY TO HAVE SOLE OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF OUR PVT INFORMATION. Putting this in jeopardy compromises this sites security and level of trust.. I can not allow this no matter what anyone of you thinks is right or wrong.

So the use of other peoples information without their consent is strictly forbidden!! No matter what reason , no matter who it is, no what period!

Im not trying to be some kind of a hard ass here guys. I am long sense past power trips here. My job is to protect the interest of this website, and its members. ALL OF THEM! and I am sorry guys but you only make up a very very small percentage of this site . The side that creates the least amount of money and causes the most amount of problems.

So when it comes to the 4 golden rules we have for this site. You are ether going to respect and follow them or we are going to send you packing. Other than these 4 simple rules I don't give a damn what you do on chat. Just follow the 4 rules thats it.

Do not fuck with the mods
Do not fuck with the sponsors
Do not hand out personal information of any kind that is not yours.
Do not bring chat into the other forums of this site.

I mean really guys? Really? This can not be asking for to much? If it is than I am sorry I have to shut chat down completely. So let me put it like this. You all start learning living and loving these 4 rules or chat as a whole is gone!! I promise I will delete the entire chat and conversation section from this website. :qt::qt::qt::qt:
I'm going on the record here that I back nate 100% this is a good man who takes his time to help others even to the point of putting his own life on the back burner. Nate is more than fair in most cases I can vouch from first hand experience. This site is far more than c&c. I prolly pass out more kicks to the nuts here than anyone other than plank. The mod staff is made up of damn good guys with lots of experience who are always willing to help any of you except glad who is a total noob ass noob but still my boy and I love him. I just want us all to realize that we take shit too far. I love plank he's a friend a very dear friend to me. I love arabian he's a damn good guy who would give you the shirt off his back. It pains me that two of my best friends here are at odds but got damn people let's learn from this and go on. We are all team ef in the end and united we kick any other boards ass of course I'm the MVP in this mutha fuckka but my total awesomeness is in large part because of help and advice I got right here. CEO got me past hurdles in my diet by basically telling me what to eat daily nate and nelson with cycle and supp advice plank with all kinds of advice on things. The list goes on SL cane woot arabian even stevesmi and his cocky ass is damn good bro. I got love for all of you and will always do my best to answer your questions ask anybody who has pm'd me how dumb I am but I still take ti?e to try and help. So in the words of Southern Lord's stepbrother Rodney King Can't all us niggas just get along?

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Don't post your extra-marital affairs online and people won't have any ammo to use against you.

Dude really

You could have done with out the taunting of banning. I love to take people up on the offer when ever they do. So next time leave it out. The rest I am fine with

I was only saying what needed to be said bro even at the cost of being bant. I just feel like this shit was getting out of hand and wanted to say we all needed to chill that's all. Love ya hommie can iget some k?

I'm going on the record here that I back nate 100% this is a good man who takes his time to help others even to the point of putting his own life on the back burner. Nate is more than fair in most cases I can vouch from first hand experience. This site is far more than c&c. I prolly pass out more kicks to the nuts here than anyone other than plank. The mod staff is made up of damn good guys with lots of experience who are always willing to help any of you except glad who is a total noob ass noob but still my boy and I love him. I just want us all to realize that we take shit too far. I love plank he's a friend a very dear friend to me. I love arabian he's a damn good guy who would give you the shirt off his back. It pains me that two of my best friends here are at odds but got damn people let's learn from this and go on. We are all team ef in the end and united we kick any other boards ass of course I'm the MVP in this mutha fuckka but my total awesomeness is in large part because of help and advice I got right here. CEO got me past hurdles in my diet by basically telling me what to eat daily nate and nelson with cycle and supp advice plank with all kinds of advice on things. The list goes on SL cane woot arabian even stevesmi and his cocky ass is damn good bro. I got love for all of you and will always do my best to answer your questions ask anybody who has pm'd me how dumb I am but I still take ti?e to try and help. So in the words of Southern Lord's stepbrother Rodney King Can't all us niggas just get along?

but you used his Christian name in print. now that it's verified they'll look for every other name outside of man I just ate. tacos are giving me some gas...
fuckin' gardner

Schopenhauer's most influential work, The World as Will and Representation, claimed that the world is fundamentally what humans recognize in themselves as their will. His analysis of will led him to the conclusion that emotional, physical, and sexual desires can never be fully satisfied. The corollary of this is an ultimately painful human condition. Consequently, he considered that a lifestyle of negating desires, similar to the ascetic teachings of Vedanta, Buddhism and the Church Fathers of early Christianity, was the only way to attain liberation.[2]

i'm gonna stop being mean to shirly she is banging these days even after shitting out all those kiddos

if she ever wants to go sleep again with her vagina saturated with warm comfy sperm I suggest she better

why don't you just go ahead and start sucking dick
you'll be happier and can score drugs easier and cheaper
but I've said too much have I?
a male-female bonded relationship is more difficult to maintain
than this mm-ff crap
"I found my husband's sperm in another guy's ass"

Top Bottom