Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

my paltry abs (four kids go easy) feel the need to defend themselves

2cqk5j8.jpg

ya I could be thinner...and Im workin on that, but go easy bro

LOL I remember that xD

I'm sorry to hear about plank being bant, I really liked him, but yeah we all gotta respect each other's lives outside EF, hope this doesnt get locked and it will work as a lesson to those who take the interwebs too seriously, also if you dont want people to talk about you personally dont put your shit out there, if you post a photo or whatever you will get jokes, deal with it or dont post.

See this is where the problem starts. Let me explain things from my end. This site is way more than just nameless, faceless people
talking shit to each other.

Most of you guys only see chat and what chat is about but that is only 2% of what makes up this site. The other 98% is good caring people who want to make a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. REAL LIVES!! The other 98% of this site is people treating each other with nothing but the utmost respect regardless of ANYTHING!! The other 98% of this site is inviting to new people, caring to all people. Constructive and life changing in many ways.

people post pictures of them selves all day long all the time and yet its never turned and used against them. No one runs around the net trying to find pics of members to use as ammo against them ether.

See you all think that chat is how the internet is and you are wrong!! the chat and conversation forums is unlike any other place on the net save for maybe a few. But this is not the norm this is not how every site is and it is not how the other 98% of this site is..... KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

Also keep in mind if I so felt inclined to I could change the entire chat forum forever. Make it nice and peaceful and quite around here... See the powers that be wanted to delete the entire chat forum but I talked them into simple hiding it from google and I said I would be able to control chat so that it does not become to much of a problem to the rest of this site..

So far with the help of a damn good mod team we have been able to do just that. But when some one fucks with another persons personal information the powers that be has deemed this a problem for the rest of the site...

THIS IS A STEROID FORUM BABE..WE MUST ALL UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF ANONYMITY.. AND THE ABILITY TO HAVE SOLE OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF OUR PVT INFORMATION. Putting this in jeopardy compromises this sites security and level of trust.. I can not allow this no matter what anyone of you thinks is right or wrong.

So the use of other peoples information without their consent is strictly forbidden!! No matter what reason , no matter who it is, no what period!

Im not trying to be some kind of a hard ass here guys. I am long sense past power trips here. My job is to protect the interest of this website, and its members. ALL OF THEM! and I am sorry guys but you only make up a very very small percentage of this site . The side that creates the least amount of money and causes the most amount of problems.

So when it comes to the 4 golden rules we have for this site. You are ether going to respect and follow them or we are going to send you packing. Other than these 4 simple rules I don't give a damn what you do on chat. Just follow the 4 rules thats it.

Do not fuck with the mods
Do not fuck with the sponsors
Do not hand out personal information of any kind that is not yours.
Do not bring chat into the other forums of this site.

I mean really guys? Really? This can not be asking for to much? If it is than I am sorry I have to shut chat down completely. So let me put it like this. You all start learning living and loving these 4 rules or chat as a whole is gone!! I promise I will delete the entire chat and conversation section from this website. :qt::qt::qt::qt:

Top Bottom