Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy I had a class with last year is on Monday Night Football right now

• Thread starter Thread starter slobberknocker
  • Start date Start date
HANSEL said:
Jake Plummer banged my sister

Dude- I am so sorry... how do you feel about this... my sister would kick Jake's skinny a$$.....

well hansel is from the AZ valley and plummer did go to ASU so possible....your sis go to ASU ?

my home boyz are eric parker on SD, ty Sreets on 49ers, Randel El on da steelers, and brandon lloyd on the 49ers

tiger88 said:
well hansel is from the AZ valley and plummer did go to ASU so possible....your sis go to ASU ?

my home boyz are eric parker on SD, ty Sreets on 49ers, Randel El on da steelers, and brandon lloyd on the 49ers

diverse crowd- what is the link-how do you know them? Tai went to U of Mich, Randel El went to Indiana and I think Lloyd wen to Illinois....

Becoming said:

diverse crowd- what is the link-how do you know them? Tai went to U of Mich, Randel El went to Indiana and I think Lloyd wen to PSU....

lloyd went to universitry of Illinois

i know though AAU, all ran togather on a club for a short bit way back, the only i one i have talked to since is Eric parker on the chargers 88

ha ha- you posted up before I edited that shit... yeah, i remembered he was from Illinois too... what did you run?

Becoming said:
ha ha- you posted up before I edited that shit... yeah, i remembered he was from Illinois too... what did you run?

LOL u gottta wake up way early in the mourning to be quciker then me
:)

i competed in the decathlon and would be back up for many of the events since i had experiacne with all of them and sometimes ran 3 leg of the 4 x400

Mean Joe Green locked himself out of his car at my house. Very nice man.

Mean Joe Green locked himself out of his car at my parent's house. Very nice man.

Top Bottom