Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There is a new sheriff in town and it isn't Brett Favre

Well, it looks like the Jets still can't beat the Patriots, even without Brady.

/QUOTE]

loser.JPG

looks to me like the patriots are still good, without brady, as I predicted.
Does this mean all the Brady dick smokers that said he would go down as the greatest QB ever to strap on a helmet were maybe a bit premature now that a guy that never started a college game has led the same team to the playoffs?

Does this mean all the Brady dick smokers that said he would go down as the greatest QB ever to strap on a helmet were maybe a bit premature now that a guy that never started a college game has led the same team to the playoffs?

as much as i hate the pats, brady's really fuckin good

you get nervous when you see him back there. always makes the right reads and got a hell of an arm. no one throws the deep ball like him

even when he had those garbage WR's he was still lighting people up

Who led what now?
You must have meant ALMOST led them to the play offs. Pats get at least 3 more wins with Brady.

It isnt Eli either.....lololol @ the giants

how's plaxico's leg.....lol.....I just read somewhere that they giants (reese) wants to bring pistol pulling plax back next year

it doesn't matter what reese wants. the nfl will take care of the convict. the commish will drop the hammer.

Top Bottom