Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There is a new sheriff in town and it isn't Brett Favre

I can't deny I'm glowing
Still a long way to go, for EVERY team in the league

you better make sure you call calveless. he was ready to crown the jets the superbowl champs. you two can cry each other to sleep tonight.

That's nice, but please find a post where I was?

I never expected to clean house. Be better than last year, yeah. Dominate the pats this week? I doubted it. I've said here several times....brady was a good qb on a great team...doesn't shock me at all that they continued to play well without him.

I never expected to clean house. Be better than last year, yeah. Dominate the pats this week? I doubted it. I've said here several times....brady was a good qb on a great team...doesn't shock me at all that they continued to play well without him.

True she did say that.

o stop it, you wanted this game so bad. you made a post before how you get bummed out and don't talk to anybody after the jets lose. you're crying in the inside. http://www.indiewire.com/movies/TheBridge2.jpg step off the bridge. things will get better. YouTube - Annie The Musical - Tomorrow

^^Good fan material right here

Reminds me of the pregame prayer....

o stop it, you wanted this game so bad. you made a post before how you get bummed out and don't talk to anybody after the jets lose. you're crying in the inside. http://www.indiewire.com/movies/TheBridge2.jpg step off the bridge. things will get better. YouTube - Annie The Musical - Tomorrow

I also never said i didn't want the game bad. Of course I wanted to win. I hate the pats. And yeah, I never like talking to people after they lose. My boyfriend IMed me "go jets, respectable loss" and I wanted to punch him. But I'm not delusional, so good luck trying to act like I had anything other than a logical approach to the game. I fully expected the pats to play well, and I never expected to win, which is fully different than WANTING to win.

I also never said i didn't want the game bad. I hate the pats. And yeah, I never like talking to people after they lose. My boyfriend IMed me "go jets, respectable loss" and I wanted to punch him. But I'm not delusional, so good luck trying to act like I had anything other than a logical approach to the game. I fully expected the pats to play well, and I never expected to win, which is fully different than WANTING to win.

and at the end you didn't get what you wanted. it's gotta hurt that the pats owned the jets 8 in a row in their own building. just another year where the jets won't be winning a superbowl. you should be used to that by now. http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/smittdawg1992/inspirational/patriots-2.jpg

Top Bottom