Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There is a new sheriff in town and it isn't Brett Favre

and at the end you didn't get what you wanted. it's gotta hurt that the pats owned the jets 8 in a row in their own building. just another year where the jets won't be winning a superbowl. you should be used to that by now.

LOL, sounds like u were the kid who was always picked last.... what a douche bag.

and at the end you didn't get what you wanted. it's gotta hurt that the pats owned the jets 8 in a row in their own building. just another year where the jets won't be winning a superbowl. you should be used to that by now.

Yes, they lost. yes, it hurts. yes, I'm used to it.

Try and bait me all you want....not gonna happen. :)

Yes, they lost. yes, it hurts. yes, I'm used to it.

Try and bait me all you want....not gonna happen. :)

i have 14 more games to work with. you have the chargers next week. jets will probably will lose that one too, especially since a big loss to the broncos. they are going to be pissed.

i have 14 more games to work with. you have the chargers next week. jets will probably will lose that one too, especially since a big loss to the broncos. they are going to be pissed.

They got some hurt players. Don't know if they will be in the game next week ether. I predict a bad year for the chargers. Jets did not look bad in the game against the pats. The pats d just looked really good. Running game was strong to. Pats will win a lot of close ones.

(shrug) that's for me to worry about, not you.

Needto, thank you. He's fine, though...he's just making himself look like an ass, and making me look like that much classier of a fan. let him dig his own grave. ;)

Top Bottom