Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Harvard

Can I mugshot?

JG can.
Dude still claiming his fake Vet status.

So Java, who paid your room and board that one time while you were supposedly in the Corps serving but you were acrually in Midwest?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

JG can.
Dude still claiming his fake Vet status.

So Java, who paid your room and board that one time while you were supposedly in the Corps serving but you were acrually in Midwest?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I was grabbed from IRR by the Army. Never opt for IRR, just do your reserve system time in the National Guard; You're less likely to be deployed.

Yeah these fuckin union workers take unemployment every fricken year. I wonder how much those guys bump up the unemployment rate.

$573 is unheard of where I come from. I was making $85,000 a yr when i got laid off. I was eligible for the max benefit allowed in WI which was <$400 a week.

So, would you have taken employment paying $450.00 a week, $485.00 a week? Logically, you should but I would bet money you held out for higher paying employment. The fact of the matter is that government unemployment insurance is a wage floor and wage floors increase unemployment like all price controls.

Oh, so you were a Marine then Army? what years?
Can I penitentiary?
I had a high ASVAB score, why would I reduce myself to being a marine? Why do you assume I was a knuckle dragger when I've never made that claim?

They (marines) had terrible college benefits compared to the Army.

So, would you have taken employment paying $450.00 a week, $485.00 a week? Logically, you should but I would bet money you held out for higher paying employment. The fact of the matter is that government unemployment insurance is a wage floor and wage floors increase unemployment like all price controls.

I don't care "what you would bet money on" because you have NO idea how many jobs I applied for, how many interviews I had, or how many (if any) jobs I was offered. Correct? I wasn't able to afford living on the UI alone. And $450 a week wouldn't cut it either (especially long term)

You've never had to support a family

Last edited:
I don't care "what you would bet money on" because you have NO idea how many jobs I applied for, how many interviews I had, or how many (if any) jobs I was offered. Correct? I wasn't able to afford living on the UI alone. And $450 a week wouldn't cut it either (especially long term)

You've never had to support a family

You are correct in the fact that I have never had a child to support. Likewise, you have no idea how many W-2's I applied for only to be rejected by my crimson letter. I interviewed with a Microsoft partner and after the interview process, "We really like your qualifications but company policy is strict, we can't have a convicted felon on the Microsoft backbone."

Self inflicted suffering is the cruelest master.

I still e-luv you.

You are correct in the fact that I have never had a child to support. Likewise, you have no idea how many W-2's I applied for only to be rejected by my crimson letter. I interviewed with a Microsoft partner and after the interview process, "We really like your qualifications but company policy is strict, we can't have a convicted felon on the Microsoft backbone."

Self inflicted suffering is the cruelest master.

I still e-luv you.
that sucks, I have a large list of companies known to hire ex-offenders that I give to all my unemployed clients but as you may guess they aren't exactly stellar job opportunities, however some have room for promotions and self improvement.

that sucks, I have a large list of companies known to hire ex-offenders that I give to all my unemployed clients but as you may guess they aren't exactly stellar job opportunities, however some have room for promotions and self improvement.

Ironically, it forced me to be a 1099 because nobody asked about my past and I net more as a 1099 than I ever did as a w-2.

I broke the letter of the law, responding with violence when force was initiated against me but my force was objectively too much; A punch to the eye Vs. a slap. I hit someone back that hit me first but I should have been able to enact restraint; I won't blame my abuse as a child but it's part of who I am and I need to acknowledge it. The "Bomb in the Brain" thread is a good watch. I've made mistakes in life and I try to improve myself as a human being. Emotionally, I don't have a fear response, I have an aggression response to what a normal brain would have a fear response

Ironically, it forced me to be a 1099 because nobody asked about my past and I net more as a 1099 than I ever did as a w-2.
I just started the 1099 world, no clue what I'm doing or when to do what :worried: will probably need to get an accountant or something since I have no idea how to report and I think it needs to be quarterly or something.

Top Bottom