Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Harvard

I would love to know which state is paying $700 a week though UI. There is a MAX you know. And so far, from what I've seen (over the course of my career since 1993, I've been unemployed twice, 2 different states) the max benefit is almost never over $400 a week.

The amt i was receiving (the max allowed in WI) didn't even cover my rent. And I was a single parent trying to care for my son. Luckily I had Chris, but we weren't married yet and he had no obligation to take on that financial burden, so I took all the money out of my 401K to pay my bills and live off of WHILE collecting UI for about 4 months until I found a job.

I truly wonder how people get by who don't have 401K or other sources of income. They must live with relatives or something because you simply cannot take care of a family on $1000 a month

one of my meathead buddies from the gym is a die-setter for gkn sinter metals...he generally makes about $80k per year with overtime...gkn got ahead on their honda and toyota parts, so he took a voluntary lay-off through october 1...he says he get's $600 a week...but, i checked and it's actually $573 per week...i don't know wtf i got $700 per week...i'm prone to exaggeration i suppose...i'm a typical ef'er :whatever:

Yeah these fuckin union workers take unemployment every fricken year. I wonder how much those guys bump up the unemployment rate.

$573 is unheard of where I come from. I was making $85,000 a yr when i got laid off. I was eligible for the max benefit allowed in WI which was <$400 a week.

one of my meathead buddies from the gym is a die-setter for gkn sinter metals...he generally makes about $80k per year with overtime...gkn got ahead on their honda and toyota parts, so he took a voluntary lay-off through october 1...he says he get's $600 a week...but, i checked and it's actually $573 per week...i don't know wtf i got $700 per week...i'm prone to exaggeration i suppose...i'm a typical ef'er :whatever:

The benefit is based on your average earnings over the last year or so depending on state, and each state has a max, regardless of what you earn.

Colorado max is $513.
Missisippi - 235
Lousiana - 237

California $450
Pennsylvania $573 (digiwasn't lying)

He's so full if shit. He lived of our tax dollars for years.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Probably not your tax dollars but I did take advantage of the pre- 9/11 GI Bill. I signed a contract to be a 13b and get a payout enlistment bonus of 5k as well as money for college by enslaving myself for less than minimum wage. I should have just worked a job because my "benefits" precluded Pell grants and other government assistance; I actually contracted for my benefits and not as an entitlement. That's why I support veterans issues; If the government breaks it they have to fix it.

My college degree,no matter my honors status by taking grad classes and the "Historians Craft", isn't worth much but that and my LSAT score got me into law school. I worked my way through law school with two jobs, one being working for the prosecutors and later the public defenders while filming mock trials for civil cases on the weekend.

I didn't attend a fancy private school like Barry for k-12, or a fancy charter school like Michelle while getting a racial preference for law school. I grew up lower middle class white stuck in a public school that I was able to overcome in college where I had professors that taught reason and not what is mandated by the government.

Last edited:
The benefit is based on your average earnings over the last year or so depending on state, and each state has a max, regardless of what you earn.

Colorado max is $513.
Missisippi - 235
Lousiana - 237

California $450
Pennsylvania $573 (digiwasn't lying)

In Pennsylvania and Maryland, they go by a percentage of your pay or the states max payout. In both states, its 75 or 80% of your pay. And if that number is over the max payout, you just get the max.

Top Bottom