Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Harvard

So you let some stupid woman decide what you would do for a living? A woman who ended up leaving you anyway?

Nope, I decided to change my career path because by the second year I realized it was a dead end profession for me as a person. The ex's aunt was a hiring partner for Arthur Anderson at the time and offered an interview before my third year ended. Practicing Tax Law to me would have been no different than slinging hay on the farm when I was sixteen, no matter the compensation. I was the one that pulled the divorce ripcord in the end; I left her and gave her almost everything she wanted because I can always make more money but my freedom is "priceless" to quote a commercial.

A lot of companies are known to hire ex-offenders but only for certain positions, for example Disney hires them but of course not for wearing costumes around the park/client interaction but for maintenance, corporate HQ, etc. circumstances vary from company to company and from position to position.

Indeed, they don't hire them if they have access to trade secrets and source code. :)

That's my point, The company was formerly know as Great Plains Software and the position was developer/analyst with full access to their code base. You needed to swipe an ID card to get into the building.

So what "smart" MOS did you have in the "Army"

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I didn't have a "smart" MOS I was 13B because they offered an enlistment bonus and it was the "real Army" being combat arms in my seventeen year old mind.

I was a man of the system back then, and when I was in ROTC I asked for 11B and to quote another movie," I was rewarded for my sins." With a granting of my request for a double slot, as a freshman, in airborne and air assault school for the summer unpaid as a cadet.

It wasn't until later in life that I started to think for myself.

Have you ever served unpaid?

I didn't have a "smart" MOS I was 13B because they offered an enlistment bonus and it was the "real Army" being combat arms in my seventeen year old mind.

I was a man of the system back then, and when I was in ROTC I asked for 11B and to quote another movie," I was rewarded for my sins." With a granting of my request for a double slot, as a freshman, in airborne and air assault school for the summer unpaid as a cadet.

It wasn't until later in life that I started to think for myself.

Have you ever served unpaid?

It blows my mind how full of shit you are.

I was privileged to have spent 4 years at Harvard , It was like a second home to me .....i knuckled down and worked my ass off.

....at keeping them lawns and hedges in tip-top shape.

Top Bottom