Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Harvard

Indeed, but I never claimed what you post I claimed, each branch offers enlistment bonuses and their college benefits differed. The Marines had terrible benefits and I assume it was because they were relying on reputation to attract high school burnouts.

Low ASVAB means you only have combat arms as an option.

A lot of companies are known to hire ex-offenders but only for certain positions, for example Disney hires them but of course not for wearing costumes around the park/client interaction but for maintenance, corporate HQ, etc. circumstances vary from company to company and from position to position.

Lumberg is on the Microsoft backbone? Every company has HR policy, they did offer me a position in sales that was on the other side of the backbone.

Nope, I graduated in the class of 98, and the ex-wife scheduled an intervention with my professors and friends because she assumed it (tax attorney) was the path to wealth. When we attended my high school re-union she changed her tune, she was more than happy to brag about me making much more than the average attorney in a field which I had no degree. I was a couple years behind the organizer's husband in law school because of my military service but Shelagh seemed to enjoy when she(the organizer) said, "I should have married you." On the video of the event.

Shelagh was always focused on status and making 34k as an attorney was more prestigious than being a computer guy making 65k.

So you let some stupid woman decide what you would do for a living? A woman who ended up leaving you anyway?

Top Bottom