Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barack and Michele lost law license

lolz

I'm not even voting for Obama, nor am I a democrat, but come on, how stupid are some of you people. Get a fucking clue

You are side tracking SD. Lets stick to the topic.

Now that you have seen the truth you should post something like this:

"I'm really disappointed to see that so much lying comes out of the right wing. Thank you for enlightening me. I will have to re-think my positions."

Go ahead. Try it.

Thank you so much for showing me the true path of righteousness and clarity. For a while there I was getting my news from multiple major outlets, but now I can just simplify things and go with MSNBC exclusively. That Rachel Maddow is quite attractive! Never again will I have to ponder whether our limited and archaic two party system has Americas best interest at heart. Those campaign finance laws have made sure the really smart people with lots of money have the most influence over politicians and campaigns. I see now that I was foolish to even consider candidates like Ron Paul. While he may make sense for lowering our national debt, strengthening our dollar, reigning in unnecessary military spending, lowering UE, and restoring those pesky liberties, I now know hes just a fool from Texas who doesnt have the approval of the Democratic Party.

Speaking of Texas, I better get out of this damn state with all its jobs and good economic environment and move somewhere like California since people and business are leaving that state in droves. That just means more room for me! I wont mind that the state is about to go bankrupt or paying higher taxes because I strive to pay as many taxes as I can. Its very patriotic! I just know the government (especially Democrats) are so much smarter than me with my own money than I could ever be. Obama has proven massive stimulus spending is the way to prosperity since unemployment has been only above 8% for a record time now. Not to mention all those quitters who left the workforce under Obama. Heck, when the unemployment rate is adjusted for the labor force participation rate, unemployment is above 10%. Quitters, all of them! Who do they think they are? Dont they know Obama and the Dems simply care more and are more well intentioned than those mean spirited Republicans? They care so much that Obama hasnt proposed a budget to Congress since 2009, and at that time it was voted down unanimously in the house and senate. I dont beleive thats ever happened before. That just goes to show how much more enlightened and smart Obama is that the rest of the country. And I just know he hasnt proposed a budget in 3 years because he is really taking his time and just wants to get it right. Because he cares, forget the federal law requiring a budget. I cant imagine Romney and Ryan proposing a budget in a year. Obama proved it just takes too long to figure out. If he cant do it in 3 years no one can do it in one year! Obviously every previous US president who managed to get a budget on time and approved by congress did not have their priorities straight.

Thank you so much Head, Ive rethought my positions and now see everything your way.

Mondster, you are so fucking stupid. This isn't the first time you post internet garbage as fact.

The Obama's both hold law licenses in Illinois, both currently inactive because they don't need them. Neither has ever been charged with any disciplinary action. Both can return to active status simply by filling out the paperwork and paying the fees.
Obama was a guest professor At Univerisity of Chicago. He never held the title because he turned down multiple offers for full professorship.
He didn't misquote the constitution he said the constitution has"the notion that we are all created equal" which it does, in the equal protection clause and many other places.

Can you read?

FactCheck.org : The Obamas’ Law Licenses
snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

Where did I state it as fact. I posted an article word for word. Just want people's opinion on it and whatever else. I can show you propaganda if you want. I dont have time to search on internet all day. I have a job and a family....hopefully Barack will get re-elected and I can quit my job and live off the gov teat after they pay off my house and hook me up with some mad food stamps and some WIK for the lil one. Might even plant a fruit tree out back and get minority farmers discrimination aid since my crops don't produce enough for me to fund my "farm". Then ill finally have time to search all day to find the "truth". You must stay on a permanent period because you're alway so angry..."fucking stupid".

i want to fuck michelle

Thank you so much for showing me the true path of righteousness and clarity. For a while there I was getting my news from multiple major outlets, but now I can just simplify things and go with MSNBC exclusively. That Rachel Maddow is quite attractive! Never again will I have to ponder whether our limited and archaic two party system has Americas best interest at heart. Those campaign finance laws have made sure the really smart people with lots of money have the most influence over politicians and campaigns. I see now that I was foolish to even consider candidates like Ron Paul. While he may make sense for lowering our national debt, strengthening our dollar, reigning in unnecessary military spending, lowering UE, and restoring those pesky liberties, I now know hes just a fool from Texas who doesnt have the approval of the Democratic Party.

Speaking of Texas, I better get out of this damn state with all its jobs and good economic environment and move somewhere like California since people and business are leaving that state in droves. That just means more room for me! I wont mind that the state is about to go bankrupt or paying higher taxes because I strive to pay as many taxes as I can. Its very patriotic! I just know the government (especially Democrats) are so much smarter than me with my own money than I could ever be. Obama has proven massive stimulus spending is the way to prosperity since unemployment has been only above 8% for a record time now. Not to mention all those quitters who left the workforce under Obama. Heck, when the unemployment rate is adjusted for the labor force participation rate, unemployment is above 10%. Quitters, all of them! Who do they think they are? Dont they know Obama and the Dems simply care more and are more well intentioned than those mean spirited Republicans? They care so much that Obama hasnt proposed a budget to Congress since 2009, and at that time it was voted down unanimously in the house and senate. I dont beleive thats ever happened before. That just goes to show how much more enlightened and smart Obama is that the rest of the country. And I just know he hasnt proposed a budget in 3 years because he is really taking his time and just wants to get it right. Because he cares, forget the federal law requiring a budget. I cant imagine Romney and Ryan proposing a budget in a year. Obama proved it just takes too long to figure out. If he cant do it in 3 years no one can do it in one year! Obviously every previous US president who managed to get a budget on time and approved by congress did not have their priorities straight.

Thank you so much Head, Ive rethought my positions and now see everything your way.

I didn't know you were from Texas. My condolences. ;)

You bring up a lot of issues, mostly BS, but I posted on this thread to shoot down the idiotic lies posted by Mondster, not address every frickin issue in the world today. Right now we should just agree that this thread is BS, and focus on our common ground, which is that, yes, Rachel Maddow is HOT!

I bet Rachel Madcow has a sexy low tax rate she manages to get away with since shes a 1 percenter. Shes so much smarter than all of us dumb yokels!

Top Bottom