Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

SoreArms said:
Man, the Lakers just keep getting crappier and crappier as crunch time approaches

Kobe's a bitch. Did you watch that game vs. Philly? What the fuck is he sulking for now? He looked like he wasn't even trying or he was trying to prove some immature point like he used to when Shaq was there. That kind of shit is inexcusable when your team is do or die to make the playoffs.

Reactions: Cut
Barry Bonds is going to undergo a second knee surgery which means he will not make the Opening day roster. Although I'm glad any time that roid rager has some sort of set back, this time it bums me out a bit. I have opening day tickets at Dodger Stadium and I purposely bought left field pavillion seats so that I could talk shit to that fuck. Without him there I just have cheap seats :(

SoreArms said:
Barry Bonds is going to undergo a second knee surgery which means he will not make the Opening day roster. Although I'm glad any time that roid rager has some sort of set back, this time it bums me out a bit. I have opening day tickets at Dodger Stadium and I purposely bought left field pavillion seats so that I could talk shit to that fuck. Without him there I just have cheap seats :(

I've always hated Bonds. Since I was 12 and I sent away a card asking for his autograph, and he mailed me back an application to his fanclub. :(

Top Bottom