Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

bluepeter said:
Yup. Check my picks I scored this week: Tiger, Els, Scott and Cink.
thats solid, as long as you got tiger you are good to go this week, i would be very surprised if he didnt win, he owns this course like no other on tour

canadianhitman said:
Absolutely. I think that both sides will have experienced enough pain to not want to experience a second kick in the nuts. They'll find a middle ground in time.

The players may prefer more $ in russian/european clubs than an agreement with a low cap in Canada

Anthrax said:
The players may prefer more $ in russian/european clubs than an agreement with a low cap in Canada

Those Russian/European clubs can only offer big contracts to a handful of players...and even then, this year was a one-shot deal for shock value I think. There's no way they could sustain paying 2 and 3 million dollar contracts. Even with an average cap of only 30 million per team, the NHL would still pay more than any european team. The only stars that might chose to hang back for less money would be europeans, who would chose to remain in their familiar culture in an environment where the salary difference is less than it used to be.

Top Bottom