Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

bluepeter said:
Of course he is, he raped her and he's getting away with it. What's a little cash to shut her up?
Lets see, at first she was claiming that it was not about the money and no civil suit would be filed but she didn't take the (criminal) case all the way. Then she files a civil suit, not in Colorado where the incident happend because they have something like $700k settlement limit, but in Orange County California, where there are no limits. Hmmmmmmm.

Now, I'm sure Kobe ain't a squeeky clean guy, he probably has some things that he'd rather not have come out in public, so he'd rather pay 3-4 mil and keep whatever bit of his "good" image that he may have left. I would really, really, really question that rape accusation though.

Mr. dB said:
Albert Park!
McLaren and Renault should share the podium

SoreArms said:
Lets see, at first she was claiming that it was not about the money and no civil suit would be filed but she didn't take the (criminal) case all the way. Then she files a civil suit, not in Colorado where the incident happend because they have something like $700k settlement limit, but in Orange County California, where there are no limits. Hmmmmmmm.

Now, I'm sure Kobe ain't a squeeky clean guy, he probably has some things that he'd rather not have come out in public, so he'd rather pay 3-4 mil and keep whatever bit of his "good" image that he may have left. I would really, really, really question that rape accusation though.

I think he's a smarmy little twerp that sees himself as being above the fray. Did he rape her? We'll never know but at the very least he's cheated on his wife more than once and deserves to pay through his ass. Especially for cheating on HER. His wife is hot :)

Top Bottom